Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Moroccan & Belgium

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Wasn't someone claiming that we had a nailed on signing from each of these countries ?

Comments

• Yep. Mustapha Hadji and Philippe Albert.
  • youssef chippo & marc wilmots
  • Shish Kebab & Mussell Frites
  • Cous cous and Poirot
  • Would it not be Morrocan & Belgian?
  • Morrocco mole and Tin Tin
  • Hicham El Guerrouj & Peter Waffle
  • I understand this will still happen. Masicat is the only one for info !!! Watch this space.
  • Kan niet zien dat dit gebeurt...........as the majority of belgians would say..................or in Morroco........لا يمكن أن نرى هذا يحدث
  • How is a third tier side going to get a work permit for a Morrocan?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]I understand this will still happen. Masicat is the only one for info !!! Watch this space.

Are you sure the belgian isn't just waffle?
  • Don't trust anything that comes from Belgium

They are bloody sinister!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Don't trust anything that comes from Belgium

They are bloody sinister!

Good for beer, chips and chocolate, though...but then that doesn't make a great diet for a footballer...
  • [cite]Posted By: harveys gardener[/cite]How is a third tier side going to get a work permit for a Morrocan?

French Passport?
  • No wonder the EU is so over crowded.Remember the time when you only had the Welsh,Scots and Irish as the only outsiders playing football in the WORLDS GREATEST LEAGUE football was so much better then.Do not get me wrong love to see great players from Europe play over here,but not at the expense of the up and coming youth in the uk.
  • hash and beer?
  • [cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]I understand this will still happen. Masicat is the only one for info !!! Watch this space.

If these deals are on the table, do your sources indicate loan deals, or out of contract free transfers?