Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Colchester - ****MATCH THREAD**** 0-1 then 0-0 then 1-0. SCP - Played 2 won 2

12345679»

Comments

• Missed it thru work and peeved about that -but the boys came good and made my night! Running around like a loon now!!!
  • Bad luck about saints tho. Cant catch em on game in hand now! Still - we're in it!
  • get in ! vital win after todays results, just need to win all of our games in hand now ...
  • I'm so confused, thought we were down 0-1, then I thought it was 1-1, i then thought we won 2-1/ But it was 1-0 all along. Bloody hell
  • Crazy stuff!
  • [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]Everyone above us won.

yeh -so thank god for BWP, or we'd be drifting out to sea about now!
  • Best commentary I've heard on Player, well done to that guy, top class. Another clean sheet!
  • Well done to Liam Happe for co-commentating, did a fantastic job!
  • Top class commentary. The geezer had me soiling myself especially that last 7 mins. Quality 3 points. Come on you reds !!!!!!
  • I was following the game on my itouch football league app. According to that we went 1-0 down after 63 minutes and the game finished 1-1. It was only when I came on here expecting to read about how rubbish we were that I saw that we won! I know that app was free but come on... It still says 1-1 now!!
  • Sponsored links:

• literally just got in, not knowing the score and just read through this. had me on the edge of my seat for the 15 mins it took to read. God knows what it was like listening to it or being there.........TOP RESULT!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]Bad luck about saints tho. Cant catch em on game in hand now! Still - we're in it!

Still to play them twice remember. In our own hands.
  • [cite]Posted By: Heath Hero[/cite]I was following the game on my itouch football league app. According to that we went 1-0 down after 63 minutes and the game finished 1-1. It was only when I came on here expecting to read about how rubbish we were that I saw that we won! I know that app was free but come on... It still says 1-1 now!!
    Same for myself, I just came in when they're goal was disallowed, had to have a shower came back out and said they were one up, then saw here BWP scored, then when people celeberated at fulltime I thought we had grabbed a last second winner. Strange evening
  • What was sky's problem this evening was showing the score as 0-1 on the score table on the right of screen until the match ended, then score came up as 1-0. Should have logged on to charltonlife for the score as I usually do. Spent about half an hour thinking we were losing, delighted to see we did not!
  • Well people, just got in from work (earlier than I thought) and went straight to read this thread not knowing the score.....was disappointed, then confused and finally elated at the result. Will be interested to read thepost match views next....especially on Bessone and BWP.

For those that asked where I was, you may have seen I managed to log on from the works canteen pc at about 8:20 for a few minutes.
    Thanks also for the kind comments re my upcoming redundancy.....I need to get back in work urgently but i'm very pissed off as this is 3 times in 13 months and its a bit hard to take.

I'll be here on saturday doing the match thread for those that need updates, lets hope its another 3points.
    Cheers