Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play-off

As I'm feeling quite positive at the moment and planning my life for the next couple of months. Does anyone know the dates of the play-offs and when the final is? I know we might have to Old Trafford.
Obviously, I am looking at amutomatic promotion but just to be on the safe side....

Comments

• Sunday 29 May, Old Trafford now confirmed as the venue.
  • Bollox! I'm washing my hair that day - best hope we get up through the automatics.
  • FFS-that is the weekend of my lad's football tour.

Will be emailing SCP asking him to have a word with the players about going up automatically.
  • FFS, that's my birthday .......promotion would be a fantastic present!
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]FFS, that's my birthday .......promotion would be a fantastic present!

Snap, hopefully it will be better birthday then last year for the both of us.
  • Bollox, I'll be in France then.
  • Bollox - I'll be commemorating the 58th anniversary of Hillary and Tenzing conquering Everest with a small private ceremony at my house.
  • [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]Bollox - I'll be commemorating the 58th anniversary of Hillary and Tenzing conquering Everest with a small private ceremony at my house.

Can't you re-arrange it for the Saturday?
  • Last year I was in Cannes for the film festival and missed the game vs Swindon and the play off final, I would have been on holiday for.

This year, I'm coming back from Cannes if we're in the play offs and I'm not going on holiday either.

THIS IS OUR YEAR
  • My wifes due that day. Tough one!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]Bollox - I'll be commemorating the 58th anniversary of Hillary and Tenzing conquering Everest with a small private ceremony at my house.

The Play-Off Final? I don't think I have the authority.
  • [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Uboat[/cite]Bollox - I'll be commemorating the 58th anniversary of Hillary and Tenzing conquering Everest with a small private ceremony at my house.

The Play-Off Final? I don't think I have the authority.

You won't know unless you ask.
  • My money's on engineering works on the trains that weekend, and Charlton v Brighton or Southampton, with 60,000 travelling in the same direction. Would the F.A have the common sense to switch to the Emirates?... doubt it.
  • My boys football tour is that weekend. Looks like a trip from yarmouth to old trafford and back again will be in need
  • I'll be in Mauritius. Bovvered?
  • Was in florida for the playoffs last year. Left the parks early to have my holiday ruined
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I'll be in Mauritius. Bovvered?

Id rather be at Old Trafford
  • [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I'll be in Mauritius. Bovvered?

Id rather be at Old Trafford

To see MK Dons v Notts County? Why?
  • No problem. I'm arranging for Charlton to be promoted automatically.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]No problem. I'm arranging for Charlton to be promoted automatically.

Good on you Oggy, save a lot of us some time and money on a trip up north.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]No problem. I'm arranging for Charlton to be promoted automatically.

Cheers Oggy ... much appreciated.
  • Really appreciated Oggy,1st or 2nd?
  • Close call ........ let's say, I dunno Kap.

Tea leaves seem a bit murky at the mo.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Close call ........ let's say, I dunno Kap.

Tea leaves seem a bit murky at the mo.

Ever since tea leaves were stuck in bags that has been a problem and don't get me started on the effect of pyramid bags from PG!!
  • Blimey, I never thought to break the tea bag; it's just a soggy lump at the bottom of the cup.

Right, now for Plan B.
    (are you listening Parky, Plan B).

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Blimey, I never thought to break the tea bag; it's just a soggy lump at the bottom of the cup.

Right, now for Plan B.
    (are you listening Parky, Plan B).

;o)

"Plan B" is a spanner !
  • Soggy Red
  • I'm in poxy italy for a wedding on the sunday of the play off final

I think we'll be in it as well

And if not playing hudders or soton we'll win it !
  • Why not at wembley?
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Donvito[/cite]Why not at wembley?

Think its because no games can be played 2 weeks before the champions league final

Edit: Think I may have got 2 storys mixed up. Its on the same weekend as champions league final.