Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wright-Phillips delighted after debut goal

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8827696.Wright_Phillips_delighted_after_debut_goal/

Comments

• So was his Dad who was sitting in the Director's Box.
  • “Although I'm from Greenwich, I support Arsenal but I've come to Charlton games when I was younger.

“It’s my local club and I’m happy to be here.”

He would have supported Arsenal as a kid ..... because his Dad played for them.
  • Good hope he is as good as his dad!
  • Dont begrudge him being an Arsenal fan, but nice to see he came to watch us as a kid.

other than that, says all the right things.
  • [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]but nice to see he came to watch us as a kid

Probably when we were at home to Arsenal.

;o)
  • The other thing I liked from last night... he's a moany little bugger isn't he - might pick up a few bookings for his competitiveness and pushing his luck but I'm quite happy to have someone prepared to plug away at the officials during the game. Other teams certainly have no qualms about it - cafc - far too nice for far too long.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]cafc - far too nice for far too long.

No more ..... now that we have Chris 'Give the 4th Official a mouthful' Powell.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]The other thing I liked from last night... he's a moany little bugger isn't he - might pick up a few bookings for his competitiveness and pushing his luck but I'm quite happy to have someone prepared to plug away at the officials during the game. Other teams certainly have no qualms about it - cafc - far too nice for far too long.

Spot on.
  • Darren Bent and Euell I think were Arsenal fans and they did very well for us. Lets hope the trend continues.
  • Scot Parker supported Spurs, when he was a kid, I believe.
  • Sponsored links:

• And so does Sir Christopher George Robin Powell .....Spuds fan.