Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks chairman explains why Parky had to go

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8828275.Addicks_chairman_explains_why_Parky_had_to_go/

Comments

• “Confidence seemed to have just completely drained from the players and we just felt that a change was necessary.”

Can't get anymore to the point then that.
  • Fair comment.
  • There is something too perfect about this bloke.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]There is something too perfect about this bloke.

I get what you mean. Kind of feels like he has a crystal palace shirt on under his shirt and can picture him rubbing his hands together saying ''hahahahaha the plan is working, they trust me, now let's ruin them alltogther!''

Haha but of corse this isn't the case and we have another great chairman :-)
  • I have to say that I can't fault anything Slater has said or done so far.
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]I have to say that I can't fault anything Slater has said or done so far.

Aside from the quiff and fingerless gloves I agree
  • Wish I had enough hair for a quiff,got fingerless gloves though!!

Slater is a smooth operator and knows what to say when to say it, currently. We'll never know the truth behind the dismissal,for what its worth I believe that the Swindon game brought forward a pre determined decision.

A lot of Slaters comments also show how much the new boys are in charge as opposed to Murray.

I am glad we have Slater in but let no one be fooled into thinking he is a smiling benevolent supporter of charlton,he and his crew are in it for the money albeit hopefully over the long term. There is an exit strategy in their business plan, somewhere.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]There is an exit strategy in their business plan, somewhere.

Locked on. FACT?

;o)
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]There is an exit strategy in their business plan, somewhere.

Locked on. FACT?

;o)

Locked on .... hypothesis! Sorry HYPOTHESIS ;-)