Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hammers defender set for Valley stay

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/8831193.Hammers_defender_set_for_Valley_stay/

Comments

• Great news

and after West Ham's scattergun striker approach to transfers, we might be able to keep him on when they stay up!
  • Very good news.

Fry is the kind of player who will continue to develop as and when the Club climbs through the divisions. We should make every effort to sign him permanently if the opportunity arises.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Very good news.

Fry is the kind of player who will continue to develop as and when the Club climbs through the divisions. We should make every effort to sign him permanently if the opportunity arises.

It would be good to sign him, but I doubt WHU will be willing to part with him.
  • ..........And assuming Bassone settles into the team well enough then Fry may turn out to be the young energetic centre-half we so badly need. Hope it all works out for us, but as CP say's, he hasn't agreed anything with the hammers yet, so fingers crossed.
  • Very pleased with this . Lets hope we see him at CB during the two game a week phase of the season to take the pressure off Dailly and Doc . He still gives us an option at LB as well

Ironically I think Wham might let him leave permanently if they remain in the PL . His contemporaries James Tomkins and Jordan Spence have already featured in the first team and Upson , Gabbidon ,Reid , Spector and Da Costa can all play at centre back , with Bridge , Da Costa ( again ) and Ilunga blocking the slot at Left back

However , if they go down Fry might be a mainstay of their CCC side because I suspect many of the above would leave .