Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UFC 126

Anyone watching this on ESPN. Looking forward to all the fights one of the best cards in a while. The influx of the WEC fighters has already brought some exciting fights to the UFC. The lighter fighters tend to go all out for the win makes for a more enjoyable fight.

Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort Silva
Rich Franklin vs Forrest Griffin Franklin
Jake Ellenberger vs Carlos Eduardo Rocha Ellenberger
Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader Jones
Miguel Torres vs Antonio Banuelos Torres

Comments

• Options
    fancy griffin to beat franklin in epic ,bader jones will have someone getting knocked out,silva is on decline but maybe his recent poor perfomances may end and i fancy him to beat belfort dramatic style.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Griffin all day long for me

Belfort vs Silva, Belfort will Knock him out
  • Options
    I think Silva definitely still got it,he wins against Belfort. Thinking that Lee Murray fought Silva 6 years ago took him three rounds, interesting the different paths they took in life... There was an interview with Murray in his Morrocan prison don't know whether anyone is interested.

Lee Murray Interview

Griffin vs Franklin is a tricky one both are basically stylistically similar, Griffin will have a massive size advantage but he hasn't fought for around 17 Months.
  • Options
    Talking of Murray i bet he's wishing he never appealed his sentence. He was given 10 years in Morocco but appealed it. At the appeal not only did they reject it, but they decided the sentence was far too lenient and gave him an extra FIFTEEN years on top. How's your luck?!
  • Options
    How is Belfort still in UFC? He was great before coming up against Randy Couture, I thought he had personal issues as well? Well done to him if he's sorted his life out and regained his form.
  • Options
    FOD Belfort left after losing to Tito Ortiz went to Pride were he failed a drugs test, Cage Rage and Affliction. After Affliction folded UFC picked him up as a free agent. He first fight was at a catchweight(195) against Rich Franklin, in which Belfort impressively won by KO and walked into a title shot despite not fighting at MW.
  • Options
    Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort Silva
    Rich Franklin vs Forrest Griffin Griffin
    Jake Ellenberger vs Carlos Eduardo Ellenberger

Hopefully the UK lads Paul Kelly and Paul Taylor can pull off a few wins. Even thou Taylor hasnt looked that good in his last few fights.
  • Options
    The lo on belfort was top draw great kick by silva

Good win for forest as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SmithyCAFC[/cite]Anderson Silva vs Vitor Belfort Silva
    Rich Franklin vs Forrest Griffin Griffin
    Jake Ellenberger vs Carlos Eduardo Ellenberger

Hope you had some money on that Smithy.
  • Options
    Silva KO was outstanding to finish the fight. Corey Tait had a similiar KO at UCMMA he looks quite a prospect Corey Tait KO

Griffin did well to grind out a win, managed to secure a take down in the first round, used his size advantage well.

Jones looked great, the boys the real deal. Lucky enough to meet him at ufc120 came across well. I was glad they announced he replacing the injured Evans to get a title shot at UFC128 against Rua.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be too soon for Jones to face Rua? Not in terms of experience but very soon after last fight.
  • Options
    as i said carry on...