Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Home repair help needed

edited February 2011 in Not Sports Related
It looks like my shower has had a slow leak for some time and I need someone to have a look at repairing the dmage. Essentially the floorboards the otherside of the shower room have rotted, not sure if there is damage under the shower tray and not sure if this is a pipe leak or the seal round the shower has gone or both.

Thought the insurance company would recommend a contractor but apparently need to find one myself. Not sure if I need a builder, a plumber or a carpenter or all three.

Any recommendations would be greatly accepted.


Sign In or Register to comment.

Roland Out Forever!