Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another Charlton Match Called Off!

What a wind up merchant that manager bloke was in the Little Chef, Popham ,( on way to Yeovil) 1st words out of his mouth when we pulled in was that the game was called off , got me going for a minute!
He was a Southampton fan ( His Missus was a Pompey fan , bet that made for a lively household!) he was extremely confident of the Saints getting auto Promotion , and thought we mght scrape the playoffs , was delighted to hear on 5 live that Posh had scored a penalty in the last minute to make it 4-4.

Comments

• Sums them up

No class and ideas way above their station
  • 4-4 at posh?? missed it but bloody hell that place is great value for money for a neutral, unbelievable amount of goals!
  • In the paper today they had the matchday entertainment stats, i.e. all goals home and against added up and average total per game... P'boro were way out ahead on about 4.35 per game... another 8 today won't do much harm to that!
  • edited February 2011
    To be fair there's a Southampton fan at work. He's a too.
  • fkin hate the southampton
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]What a wind up merchant that manager bloke was in the Little Chef, Popham ,( on way to Yeovil) 1st words out of his mouth when we pulled in was that the game was called off , got me going for a minute!
    He was a Southampton fan ( His Missus was a Pompey fan , bet that made for a lively household!) he was extremely confident of the Saints getting auto Promotion , and thought we mght scrape the playoffs , was delighted to hear on 5 live that Posh had scored a penalty in the last minute to make it 4-4.

After the Boxing Day fiasco, given that D'urso was apparently the referee at Yeovil, he was probably allowed that shot.

It was disruptive enough to the day doing a needless 70 mile round trip let alone the twice plus that anybody living in Southampton did.
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]fkin hate the southampton
    Pompey's gay little brother