Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poker Result 1st CarlLeaburn 2nd Exist10tial 3rd The_Brand

2»

Comments

• Options
    Cheers all. First game of Poker in a fair while... so fairly happy with 8th. Crappy way to go out.. didn't spot the flush! Doh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]hi all, couldn't play tonight, prior commitments. well done Carl Leaburn, always knew you had a win in you, exi10tial the bridesmaid again. how was the game?

Cheers Alex, admittedly I got lucky a few times during the game. It was one of those tourneys when I was delt some good cards and everything went right. Looking forward to the next one already, was a v good game.

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeaaburn.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Great game last night everyone, apologise wasn't very active and couldnt stick around to watch but my screen was a bit hectic. luckily the night wasn't too bad for me as came 3rd for £70 on sky so ended up around £40 still :)

I dont think im ever going to win any of these lol

also forgot to save screen shot as looked quite good my skypoker on mini view 5 tables & pokerstars mini'd to same size,next time i'll try not to play too many but no complaints still cant win them all :)
  • Options
    Playing that game got me amped up... so played a 45 person $6.50 NL Turbo game and only went on and won it. Won around $80 I think.

Question for you serious players. I've got tonnes of spare time at the moment. Those that play to make money, how do you go about it? Play in the tournaments or cash games? What buy ins? Do you play more than one at a time?

Don't want to risk loads of money, but wouldn't mind getting into it whilst i have the time for the next couple of months.

Appreciate any advice.
  • Options
    double or nothing tournaments are a good way, you've just got to be reserved and sensible and finish in the top half and you double your money.