Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girlfriends: 1st girlfriend.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Steph and I went parachuting on our first date. She whistled all the way down.

Always thought it was a bit strange, but now I understand.......
  • Options
    Excuse me, does anyone know where Stephanie lives now ?
  • Options
    She did live in Pratts Bottom (no laughing at the back), but that was 32 years ago......
  • Options
    Stephanie Kyoko
  • Options
    Mine was a dandy fillie who signed her name S Tephanie. She was youngest daughter of the Hampshire Tephanies.
  • Options
    Mine actually was a girl called steph! Strange....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]Mine actually was a girl called steph! Strange....

The longer this thread goes on, the less strange that sounds!
  • Options
    It was 1993 when Stephanie finally made her way round to me. Thought i'd be romantic and took her to Pizza Hut up Bexleyheath. Driving her home i parked up in Hall Place car park. Things started advancing and i thought if i acted gentlemanly and polite enough, i might just get away with some first date honours.

I said to her “Tell me Steph, would you object to making love?” “That’s something I have never done before,” she replied. I was gobsmacked, according to the net she had been around about 40 Lifers. "Never made love you say ? You mean you are a virgin?” i enquired. “No, silly!” she giggled. “I’ve never objected!”
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]It was 1993 when Stephanie finally made her way round to me. Thought i'd be romantic and took her to Pizza Hut up Bexleyheath. Driving her home i parked up in Hall Place car park. Things started advancing and i thought if i acted gentlemanly and polite enough, i might just get away with some first date honours.

I said to her “Tell me Steph, would you object to making love?” “That’s something I have never done before,” she replied. I was gobsmacked, according to the net she had been around about 40 Lifers. "Never made love you say ? You mean you are a virgin?” i enquired. “No, silly!” she giggled. “I’ve never objected!”

Waheeeeeeey!
  • Options
    Mine was the famous pop singer Gwen Stephanie, I dont like to talk about it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mother-in-law is called Stephanie.

This is a most disturbing thread.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i dumped my first girlfriend after i touched her vag for this first time. loads of flaps upon flaps down there it was.

her name was step phanie.
  • Options
    The Steph i went out with always had a cold or flu, so i called her Stephanie Beechams
  • Options
    Went out with a girl about 5 years ago called Stefani Germanotta. Absolute fruitloop. Told her in the end "you're gaga love, i'm fed up being caught in a bad romance".

Completely lost touch, often wonder what she is up to now....
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited February 2011
    Mine was a Geordie. Stephanee Botherpet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]i dumped my first girlfriend after i touched her vag for this first time. loads of flaps upon flaps down there it was.

her name was step phanie.

Thats brilliant, I will be using that later!
  • Options
    No way!

My first-Pat Eenish
  • Options
    My first girlfriend would have been called Stephanie, but I was an ugly bastard and she was lovely, so no chance there...
  • Options
    I used to date a Stephanie. Officially my first girlfriend in that she let me hold her hand.

Lovely girl, but she dumped me for the whole of the Covered End.
  • Options
    Steph for me too after she had worked her way through the covered end!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Ah Stephanie, so long ago but memories live for ever.

'We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun...............'

We did everything together: tram rides to the Valley, day cruises on the (steam) Woolwich ferry, visits to historic buildings such as Slade Green engine shed and Abbey Wood tram depot, the world was our lobster. But it was to end in tears as these things so often do. She told me she had been secretly visiting Paddington and that the lure of the Western Region expresses was too much to bear. So she packed her duffle bag, made some cheese and tomato sandwiches (I still think of her when I see one) for the journey and headed west, into the sunset.

To see what became of her, google: stephanie warrior UP 844 and look at the pics. (sorry I don't do links)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]stephanie warrior UP 844

In the words of the great Thin Lizzy "She was hot, She was steaming"!
  • Options
    I remember having a huge crush on Ally Sheedy in Short Circuirt "Nice Software"
  • Options
    My right hand is called Stephanie
  • Options
    5t3ph4n1e - oh my god I've just given away the answer to a security question for my on-line banking!!