Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Gray and Keys Caption comp.

KeysGray415.jpg

Gray "So how did you get us the talksport gig Richard?"

Comments

• Gray "Can I have the hair off your hands for my head?"
  • Keys: 'Yeah, last time I got my whole arm up there!'
  • see that window? I'm going to turn round and smash it.
  • "so i'll get my shotgun and blow her head off the first time she sticks the flag up"
  • '' I'm telling you Andy, one day there will be Women Linesman waving Pink flags like this ''
  • I've just been in the Dressing Room and replaced her flag with a School Crossing Pole.
  • ........"So i held her in my arms and softly whispered...'what the hell are you doing woman?, you know as much about football as i do'.......oh, how we both laughed"
  • No need for foreplay - just spit on your hand.
  • I used to work with Ulrika.
    Cant wait to ask Stan if he smashed it.
  • "well andy, i like to sit the birds on the end of my water bed, get down on my knees, take one of their stocking feet in my hands like this and gently, sensually, start to kiss their feet while slowly, surely, making my way to the top of her thighs all the time looking her in the eyes and smiling like this... then i flip her over doggy styleee and smash it. drives em wild andy believe me and they love it" andy giggles and replies: "taaake a booow sooon, unbelievable".
  • Sponsored links:

• So theres one in the chamber, and move and fire and move and fire...

Prize for anyone who knows where that came from.
  • Think mronelung is winning so far with his caption.
  • Richard Keys wins the Russian Roulette Electic Chair Competition.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]So theres one in the chamber, and move and fire and move and fire...

Dunno, lets ask Dan.

Dan!

Daaan!

Daaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]So theres one in the chamber, and move and fire and move and fire...

Dunno, lets ask Dan.

Dan!

Daaan!

Daaaaaaaannnnnnnnn!!!!!!!

COOK PASS BABTRIDGE as I live and breathe !!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    American Werewolf in London remake announced, Richard Keys to play the werewolf (Pictured here at the audition), Andy Gray (also pictured) get's moist whilst he watches it.
  • [cite]Posted By: bloodnut[/cite]"well andy, i like to sit the birds on the end of my water bed, get down on my knees, take one of their stocking feet in my hands like this and gently, sensually, start to kiss their feet while slowly, surely, making my way to the top of her thighs all the time looking her in the eyes and smiling like this... then i flip her over doggy styleee and smash it. drives em wild andy believe me and they love it" andy giggles and replies: "taaake a booow sooon, unbelievable".

This is far and away the best one.
  • Richard: This is how Sian Massey holds the mirror when giving an offside decison.
  • "I smell my own farts I do"
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2011
    So i was in rupert murdochs office he wanted me out, but after cupping his balls and having a melbourne mouthwash he said we could stay
  • Heard that charmer Karen advising Sian to put it straight up like this and make sure it stays up. Couldn't believe it when i saw her doing the line.
  • "So I gently caressed Moz Dee's manhood....like this.......and the rest is history" said Richard Keys after being asked by Andy Gray how he managed to get them the new gig on Talksport!!
    Moz Dee, programme director for talksport was unavailable for comment today!!