Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Peterboro - Match thread

Comments

• Get in there

Brilliant result. Thanks for the updates Redmidland, excellent as always
  • Thank christ for that. Never make it easy do you Charlton!
  • Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Red for updates.
  • get the fuck in there boys welldone

Sir chrissy powell you are going from hero to something far greater than that

great decsion to change it round well done my man i hope your lack of experience doesnt bite us on the arse ;p-)
  • Yes. Love it. COYR
  • well that was a bloody gameand a half...so difficult to keep up with the action....hope updates as usual were ok.....sorry for missing some ofit and any spelling mistakes!!!
  • yesssss! (Phew!) Well done you addicks!!!!
  • Yeah great updates btw!
  • Well done ADDICKS - gone even greyer than last week. Four in a row. We march on!
  • well done boys fir showing spirit against a free scoring team in form. Another happy weekend. Cheers Mr Powell.
  • Sponsored links:

• yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss
  • Well done.

Would NEVER have happened under Parkinson.
  • BACK OF THE NET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Comment Author thenewbie CommentT ime 1 day ago edit quote# 21
    2-1 to the Addicks but some seriously scary moments and great relief on the final whistle.

Wrong score but otherwise I called it good!
  • We stay 5th in table with games in ahnd on every one around us!
  • Great game!! Three more points. Thanks for the updates Redmidland and the other lads. Going to lay down now.
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Well done.

Totally agree Carly, PP never had the vision to see where it was going wrong or how to change it, he would have plodded on hoping for the best.
  • [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Well done.

Totally agree Carly, PP never had the vision to see where it was going wrong or how to change it, he would have plodded on hoping for the best.

very true, we'd have lost this one under parky
  • Just had a text from a mate

"Pawell Abbott has had some kind of Andy Hunt skill injection. He changed the game!"
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]

Hello guys. Have you conveniently forgotten what the score was when we played them away? Can we just cut out this cr*p now, please, and all get behind SCP without having to snipe at PP? I just want to enjoy our winning streak, without this harking back. Cheers ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: dabos[/cite]Just had a text from a mate

"Pawell Abbott has had some kind of Andy Hunt skill injection. He changed the game!"

listened to posh commentary and they were very complimentary about him. at h/t they were slaughtering the doc though.
  • NSS

you wont hear it very often but Pawell Abbott changed the game
  • Get in! Great result
  • Weegie......yeah we thrashed them at theirs but as we started well, he didn't need to change anything. Look at the games where we were completely outplayed for the 1st hr and see if he turned it around by changing the system? .......the simple answer is no!
  • edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Unwell addick[/cite]

Going to lay down now.

Don't blame you. Think I will too.

;o)
  • Right I've had a cuppa now...sounded deffo like a game of two halve's..in fact posh had the better of the opening in the 2nd as well.. Powell must have had a right go at HT....Abbott sounded as though he made a big difference....well done to all the players for turning it around....and thanks people for the thanks as well....i'll be here on Tuesday for those that need updates...have a good saturday night...cheers
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]

Hello guys. Have you conveniently forgotten what the score was when we played them away? Can we just cut out this cr*p now, please, and all get behind SCP without having to snipe at PP? I just want to enjoy our winning streak, without this harking back. Cheers ;-)

My answer to that would be that Posh had a very poor day back then. Would have torn us apart today.Just my opinion of course.I'll hark back all i like.
  • [cite]Posted By: tangoflash[/cite]Weegie......yeah we thrashed them at theirs but as we started well, he didn't need to change anything. Look at the games where we were completely outplayed for the 1st hr and see if he turned it around by changing the system? .......the simple answer is no!

I really can't be bothered to go back over and over this - there were many occasions where he did make changes that got us a result. We were fifth from the top not fifth from bottom when he went, so can we just let it rest and enjoy the present, please?!
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]We were fifth from the top not fifth from bottom when he went

What position are we in now .....?

;o)
  • Yes. We do need to move on from Parky but I agree with the comments on here. I doubt Parky would have turned this around.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!