Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The new tunnel sign

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
240098660.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1297541303&Signature=1k%2F6Q9N9fkSD1WCewW4orY6BRw4%3D

Comments

• I chuffing love that

Who's got that in? Powell?
  • Can't see the picture, but is it the one that says "This is The Valley - Quality is expected, effort is demanded"?

Was in the tunnel today and wondered how long it had been there.
  • Liked the "More Than A Football Club" on the big screen too. Were also shades of Barca on the pitch in that second half.
  • I don't have permission :-(
  • Cant see it either can you post it somewhere else??
  • [cite]Posted By: addickdanny[/cite]Cant see it either can you post it somewhere else??

Same
  • Sponsored links:

• Bloody NHS. Don't care if i'm at work, i want to see the Valley Tunnel sign :-(
  • [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]Bloody NHS. Don't care if i'm at work, i want to see the Valley Tunnel sign :-(

I am at home and i still can't see it
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]Bloody NHS. Don't care if i'm at work, i want to see the Valley Tunnel sign :-(

I am at home and i still can't see it
    Same here.
  • Yeah that link works, thanks.
    Tunnels looks great now.
  • Thats better! Love it. To me that is what Sir Chris is all about. Players remembering to have passion for playing and respect for the fans that are paying to watch. We've got our Charlton back!!!!!
  • edited February 2011
    Better than the "This Is Anfield" sign
  • edited February 2011
    I know that axis have put a lot of money into the club, however I don't think that this is the best place for their name to be. It does somewhat "cheapens" the message for me.
  • (Guinness, what can you do ? I am still a bit shocked at flashing advertising on hoardings around the ground during play. Advertising is everywhere).

For the message itself

'This is the Valley. Quality is expected. Effort is demanded'

That is superb. Good motivation and a necessary reminder.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: The Prince-e-Paul[/cite]Thats better! Love it. To me that is what Sir Chris is all about. Players remembering to have passion for playing and respect for the fans that are paying to watch. We've got our Charlton back!!!!!

this
  • That would certainly give me a lift if I were an opposing player. Should be in the home dressing room me thinks.
  • Well, you may have a point Jayajosh, but it will more imprinted into the Charlton players minds and for the opposing teams that they will know they are in for a tough game and not a walkover.
  • Why's someone deleted my post?
  • WOW!!!!!!!

Go on Chrissy Powell!!!
  • Why can I still not see it. Can anyone upload to imageshack, cheers?
  • My only worry is that it is so good it will encourage the oppos to start the game well, like er Peterborough did

I think it should be in the home dressing room, not the tunnel
  • [cite]Posted By: JollyRobin[/cite]Why can I still not see it. Can anyone upload to imageshack, cheers?

http://twitpic.com/3z38vj
  • Axis Europe have just won the repairs contract at the council I work for and have a lot of their meetings at the Valley, much to the area managers disgust as he's a spammer. Let's hope there's a few hospitality freebies floating about.
  • Excellent work by the new management team.
    This is the type of attitude that has been missing from our club for quite a few years.
    Great stuff!