Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

SIGNING - OF SORTS

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Charlton place Ivory Coast star Soro at Germinal Beerschot
tribalfooball.com - January 31, 2007

Charlton Athletic have placed Ivory Coast youngster Bakary Soro at Belgian partners Germinal Beerschot.
The 21 year-old midfielder hails from ASEC Mimosas Abidjan in the Ivory Coast and has signed a two-and-a-half year contract.

Charlton will continue to hold Soro's registration and will take the Ivorian to The Valley once he qualifies for a European passport.

Comments

• Options
    Don't like the sound of the Bakary, but i suppose we'll have to ROLL with it.

Sneaky way of getting players into the country. Someone is using their LOAF.

Can see this one going on....
  • Options
    and he didn't cost too much DOUGH!
  • Options
    at yeast its something
  • Options
    you sure though ?

wasn't in the CURRENT BUN this morning...
  • Options
    this could become a right PAIN!
  • Options
    If some can get Croissant into a sentence then I'll buy them a beer on Sat
  • Options
    It's undoubtedly an area which KNEADS strengthening.

AFKA - the story may be in the local tabloids - the Belgian Bun...

Thanks, I'm here all week.
  • Options
    His passing is great, but his croissant needs a bit work - we don't want another Dennis....
  • Options
    His representative Anthony Mann became frustrated by the length of the negociations,

Bakary was reported to have turned to him and said- "don't get CROSS,ANT, it will all sort it's self out"

I've already got my coat!
  • Options
    HH, you're good !!

i've heard he's not very good though, the only time he has featured on telly was a wayward shot they showed on Aunties BLOOMERS
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His parents are delighted with his progress, in fact he is his Mothers Pride!
  • Options
    Has he recovered yet ?

Last i'd heard after damaging his hand he had a heavily ICED FINGER
  • Options
    He is fit, in fact in Tip Top condition........ One for the older ones there.
  • Options
    This is going stale...
  • Options
    He's adaptable as well, plays down the left and the right. When asked what he preferred, he said 'it doesn't matter, i'm the BEST OF BOTH'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]at yeast its something

a RISING star - one of a BATCH of promising youngsters?
    Will the AGENT get a SLICE of the fee?
  • Options
    bound to be injured, yet another one needing the SPONGE treatment....

*i'm running out*
  • Options
    graet move for him though, his region of Ivory Coast is one of the most deprived in the world. In fact, its very rare that someone gets their own WHOLE MEAL.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ Davey Dave[/cite]His parents are delighted with his progress, in fact he is his Mothers Pride!

His granary is dead chuffed too.
  • Options
    I hope he doesnt get injured, else we really will be brown bread and buried.

im not very good at this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe Tom HOVIS will come back
  • Options
    I hear that he's pretty Nimble. Anyone signed that Gypsy Tart Eastwood yet ??
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Crumbs - he might be earning his crust but I am a bit worried that something's scone a-rye here.

Still he has one hell of a shot on him ...... flour power!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]and he didn't cost too much DOUGH!
    Well that's something we can all toast, even if he does get a rise soon.
  • Options
    best films: Layer CAKE, Fabulous BAKER Boys
    best tv show: BREAD
    fave music: MeatLOAF
    most prized possession: PANINI stick album
  • Options
    Doesn't get many goals, last time he scored he said he was delighted to BAGUETTE (Bag it...).Played the FLUTE as a celebration.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: orpingtonaddick[/cite]Doesn't get many goals
    That's a pitta.
  • Options
    Apparently he has been told by Charlton to update his wardrobe so he looks the part for the media. His agent said he should go to Burton - but Bakary didn't know where it was, so he had to ask Pards "War Burton?"
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]If some can get Croissant into a sentence then I'll buy them a beer on Sat[/quote]

thats what we knead someone who can put a decent croissant to Marcus Bent`s head!!!! (ducks for cover) ; )
  • Options
    It would be the icing on the cake were he to score the winning goal.