Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who are we selling / signing at 11.55 tonight???

Last year it was Murphy out the door - any chance we pull in a striker before the window closes - though obviously young superkev deserves a shot!

Comments

• Options
    its going to be tough with the game i think but i suppose Mills will de dealing with everything (if anything) today and tonight.

i'd be disappointed if Pards was not fully concentrated on preparation for the match
  • Options
    I reckon Pegguy Luycinda or however you spell hes name. French striker on loan.

And Teddy of course.
  • Options
    who did we play last year that night? i remember i was back at a mates house after the game quite pissed throwing fag boxes at murphy's 4x4 which was on the telly. i think i picked up an ash tray too but came to my senses quickly! :-)
  • Options
    West Brom. It was almost as dull as that Villa game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]who did we play last year that night? i remember i was back at a mates house after the game quite pissed throwing fag boxes at murphy's 4x4 which was on the telly. i think i picked up an ash tray too but came to my senses quickly! :-)

it was at home, maybe against West Brom?

bore draw
  • Options
    If we can get a striker in on loan, ideally Collins John then we've had a very good transfer window. As for outs i wouldn't be disappointed to see Fortune go
  • Options
    I'm with you Chris.
  • Options
    Fortune to Stoke to replace Doobs perhaps ??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]If we can get a striker in on loan, ideally Collins John then we've had a very good transfer window. As for outs i wouldn't be disappointed to see Fortune go

Are we allowed any more loans? We've got Carson and Song from PL teams. I thought we were only allowed no more than two at any one time. I may be wrong though
  • Options
    two from PL, up to four from abroad I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will we see a 'Robbie Mustoe' type panic 'buy'. If so, expect the likes of Dean Windass or Stan Collymore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]two from PL, up to four from abroad I think.

We won't be getting Collins John then.
    Is that all you're allowed, i'm sure Leeds have had about 12 loan players this season
  • Options
    Is that all you're allowed, i'm sure Leeds have had about 12 loan players this season

Those are CCC rules, EPL rules differ.
  • Options
    you just can't loan 2 players from ths same team, allowed 5 overall, well thats how always used to b
  • Options
    yossi benayoun.
  • Options
    we might buy john though, not loan, fulham have now got helgusson/mcbride/montella/radzinski/dempsey to play up front and the touted price of £1million looks a bit of a bargain, he's still a kid and he's better than jfh/marcus
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]we might buy john though, not loan, fulham have now got helgusson/mcbride/montella/radzinski/dempsey to play up front and the touted price of £1million looks a bit of a bargain, he's still a kid and he's better than jfh/marcus

I agree, for £1m that would be a very good signing.
  • Options
    Another good option for me would be David Healy - Leeds now botton of table, and Dennis Wise getting upset that his old mate Sanchez keeps talking him up. Wouldn't be too much of a gamble - proven he can score against international opposition like Spain.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Another good option for me would be David Healy - Leeds now botton of table, and Dennis Wise getting upset that his old mate Sanchez keeps talking him up. Wouldn't be too much of a gamble - proven he can score against international opposition like Spain.[/quote]

And England...
  • Options
    I was being kind in case someone thought 'typical Scot'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    David Healy, definately

we could get him for around £1.5 million?

COMON CHARLTON GET YA FINGER OUT!
  • Options
    You based in God's city now Weedge or are you in London, now?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I was being kind in case someone thought 'typical Scot'.[/quote]

I was assuming you didn't think England were international class...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]You based in God's city now Weedge or are you in London, now?

Weegie now lives in Glasgow
  • Options
    healy got an arm injury last night away at hull, x-ray today, most probably a fracture

no way we can shell out for a striker who will miss the next month anyway
  • Options
    That's not stopped us buying anybody already injured before :-)
  • Options
    haha too right re. bougherra, gibbs, marcus and song's in africa!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]You based in God's city now Weedge or are you in London, now?

Escaped Belvedere many years ago. Now in sunny (??) Glasgow. Do you have connections here then, Mortimerician?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]healy got an arm injury last night away at hull, x-ray today, most probably a fracture

no way we can shell out for a striker who will miss the next month anyway

Shame - didn't know that.
  • Options
    i'm entertaining 4 glaswegians for the game on saturday.

not sure what pub will be best to go in after the game, bearing in mind the 2nd half of the rugby will be on !!