Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any golfers on here ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    great jumpers they were wearing eh?

great episode till at the end, when they all conceeded it was all made up and rubbish anyway, as they all preferred the alfa romao, (tho wouldnt recommend!)!

"an hour later on hole 3....."
  • Options
    "Jumpers for goalposts " They were sad . And an alfa romeo u sure. !! Honda accord surely :-)
  • Options
    i thought all of them were horrible. i want a lotus elise myself.
    laughed with the references when referring audi tt drivers as people with moisturiser!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Member at Ruxley off 14 would definately be interested in CL Golf Society.

hope to play ruxley this friday if weather holds. is that late offer still on, tee off after 12 or something and get it for about £12.
    also got my golf society 1st venue this year. a place called paxhill park near haywards heath. any lifers played it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]"Jumpers for goalposts " They were sad . And an alfa romeo u sure. !! Honda accord surely :-)

I'd have gone for the Bugatti!!!
  • Options
    the windows were too small! not that you could see anything if you could go that fast!
  • Options
    the windows were too small! not that you could see anything if you could go that fast!