Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Vally Express Tickets Not Shown Up Help please

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Hi guys
im a longtime fan but haven't attended a game for years due to bad health anyway i am coming to the home game against Exeter City on 19/2/2011(Sunday) and i purchased my coach tickets online via credit card on 13/2/2011(Monday) and have not yet recieved them. I purchased tickets on the phone on 14/2/2011(Tuesday) and recieved them Wednesday 15/2/2011.
However i have no recieved any coach tickets,IF they don't turn up is there anyway i can still get the coach,ive got a recipt showing 2 tickets for the Exeter City game and they should have a record of my name on the valley express. Im going to ring the Valley Express people tommorrow to ask but i wonder if any of you guys had this problem and how you got round it.
Thanks
Ben

Comments

• edited February 2011
    I normally order my tickets on a thursday and they dont even send them out
    but they have a list and they never ask to see tickets unless your names not on the list
  • Usually do not even have to show a coach ticket, just say name and everything is fine. They have a list of names.

Best to call and check though.
  • We'll look into this tomorrow and make sure there are no problems.