Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wedding Car Hire

Anyone got any experience of car hire for a wedding. Looking for something at a reasonable price, and an old style car rather than a new one.

Comments

• I'll send u a couple of links I have! Where's the wedding? It depends on the area u need it for as to what I can send u.
    Lots of companies have cars which can't travel too far if they're old too!

If r planning a wedding tho and need other bits and bobs pls look at www.coversandpearls.co.uk

:-)
  • Thanks Suzi.

The car will be going from Lewisham to Bromley. then onto west wickham.
  • When did you want me and James to come for our suit fittings?
  • I told you I already sorted out your outfits as the after wedding entertainment

doinktheclown.jpg
  • Thanks Suzi. Went with Downe Vintage Cars in the end. They were pretty reasonable.
  • [cite]Posted By: blackheathaddick[/cite]Thanks Suzi. Went with Downe Vintage Cars in the end. They were pretty reasonable.

what car are you having?

We had a Bentley S2 - magnificent piece of machinery. My wife also surprised me with an AC Cobra picking me up and taking me to the church - now that was stunning!!)

Bentley was £550 and the Cobra was £350 I think....weddings are very expensive
  • Got a Beauford for £290. Expensive but cheaper than most of what we found. We were hoping to get an Ambassador but they came in very expensive considering they're hardly a Bentley!
  • Looking foe car hire at the moment in Tunbridge Wells - hopefully the bride can do steam train but it's not certain yet so checking out alternatives - anyone able go recommend? Again classic cars preferred to new.