Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Final

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Its very expensive to get in Library's now, dont you know!

After our trip to WHL in the cup, I don't think you're in any position to be throwing 'library' jokes around.

Seriously? You really expect 30,000 Spurs fans to be up for a game like that? I suggest you come along to WHL for a big game and then you might be able to argue otherwise.
  • Options
    Seriously? You really expect 50,000 Gooners to be up for a game against Tottingham? I suggest you go to the Emirates for a big game against the giants of Europe and the World and then you might be able to argue otherwise.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Its very expensive to get in Library's now, dont you know!

After our trip to WHL in the cup, I don't think you're in any position to be throwing 'library' jokes around.

Seriously? You really expect 30,000 Spurs fans to be up for a game like that? I suggest you come along to WHL for a big game and then you might be able to argue otherwise.

Just when Spud's start to become almost likeable club again the unjustified arrogance of their fans' shines through and normality is resumed.

As IA points out by that logic it must be silent in the home ends when you play most weeks away in the premiership.
  • Options

why did you edit that post totally from an anti-arsenal post and then replace it with what you've written?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

why did you edit that post totally from an anti-arsenal post and then replace it with what you've written?

Because I felt I'd rather flew off the handle and taken the bate from Stu...
    Gone rather off topic this thread. Refer to my previous posts on the Spurs Charlton match thread. No need to explain all that again
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Seriously? You really expect 50,000 Gooners to be up for a game against Tottingham? I suggest you go to the Emirates for a big game against the giants of Europe and the World and then you might be able to argue otherwise.

Barcelona play at the Nou Camp, not the Emirates ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Seriously? You really expect 50,000 Gooners to be up for a game against Tottingham? I suggest you go to the Emirates for a big game against the giants of Europe and the World and then you might be able to argue otherwise.

Barcelona play at the Nou Camp, not the Emirates ;-)

Huh?