Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Need to play 90 mins

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Ok only a handfull of matches,but need to get this,only get going in the second half out our system.All well talking of tremendous spirit and character,but you can not exspect them to keep coming from behind.
Considering what a tremendous defender Powel was some of the goals going in are very poor,hopefully he can put this right in time for Exeter.
Be interesting if Powel can turn it around and get us to bounce back,we definately need top two,could be tricky in the play offs.
Come on lads make sure this is just a blip, Powels got the team spirit back,don't let us down.

Comments

• We kept cleans sheets for first 3 games. I think you are right though the defence has started slipping back into their old habbits loand player needed
  • Top two no chance , play offs we might sqeek in but imo nah. Cb was or is needed also decent midfielder. Same old rubbish if you ask me , not alot has changed since pp , think I was one of the few who waas a bit underwhelmed withpowells appointment , hope im wrong because he seems a decent chap. Predict powell to go in january.
  • muppet.
  • Muppet lol you dont like someones opinion because it differs from you so you quickly type muppet and crawl off you clown.
  • We lose one game, midweek eve, cold, up north somewhere with hardly any support and suddenly people like scabbyhorse are saying we're gonna miss the playoffs, powell out blah blah blah. What a load of crap, if we dont get in the playoffs I will eat my own face. We'll be there and i'll have a bet with anyone who thinks otherwise. Come on, so we've had a bit of luck and its helped us out but the guys has only had 5 matches, hasnt yet stamped his mark on the team and can clearly say the right things at half time to get the boys moving. We look more motivated and that alone will give us a needed edge. Lets get behind the team and stop naysaying and whinging for christs sake!
  • Wow build a bridge m8 ! Did I say powell out?
  • you effectively did - you predicted it. Let's get behind him please
  • One of the more ridiculous things I've seen on here recently. Did you boo them off at half-time the other day?
  • Boo them off no! I would like to see powell do well , as any charlton fan would but imo I dont think he is the man for the job , hope im wrong though.
    Ps no m8
  • Sounds like scabbyhorse needs a sugar lump.

Different views are welcome, thats the point of the forum, but please get behind the team 100%. We are the sum of all the parts - player, manager, backroom staff and supporters. You have a role to play in the team getting back to the glory days. Get behind the team, ignore negativity, promote positivity. Chin up. COYR
  • Sponsored links:

• Can you make that 3 sugar lumps................. Chin up boys ! I am more positive about next season once powell can get stuck in the transfer market properly.
  • Then again on second thoughts I dont think powells got a clue , jobs to big for him , yet another mistake by the board.