Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Computers and Blues " The Final Album"

Sad to discover today that the streets wont be releasing another album after this one.

Does anyone know the release date?

Anyone heard it yet or tracks off it

They are saying its the best ever

Comments

• Options
    Its been out since the start of last week !

Decent album !
  • Options
    Its been out since the start of last week !

Decent album !
  • Options
    The streets are unreal, this new album is decent, nothing on the first 2 but classic skinner
  • Options
    I saw the streets live in 2009 and was pleasently suprised...i really like their stuff
  • Options
    has it got a good beat?
  • Options
    the beats are mainly techno
  • Options
    I don't think there are any singles on there, but reminded me of the first album. Would have like to have seen a couple of slower melodies ona couple of tracks, it felt a bit samey.
  • Options
    It's a good album and also includes Rob Harvey from The Music collaborating
  • Options
    just finished listening to it, back to their best love the beats and Mike Skinner is a genius one of the most talented british muscians of my time

just a shame so many wont understand it or tolerate the genius of it

this is gonna get some play time in my car
  • Options
    Great album, absolutely love the streets, seeing them in brixton in a couple of weeks! Dead excited. Seen them twice before, but not when they're on tour. This album has a really 80's/vice city style vibe to it, it's great that every album of his is completely different but with it's own unique twist on it. He's going to end up being one of the "joy divisions" of our time. Not really appreciated at the time, but in decades to come people will look back and see that he was hugely influential on british music.

He's quitting music to write and direct a thriller set inside a hospital. Should be a good watch!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i have now listened to it 3 times since i got it, top top album just under the 1st in my opinion but only just
  • Options
    getting a lot of play on my pc ... this really is a good album
  • Options
    Excellent album

I'm not sure he can top his second one but this is very, very good.

All the bleeping on the first track did not bode well but it fires into life. Good stuff
  • Options
    the track about facebook the beat in that track will cause speeding fines what a tune that is
  • Options
    Think it's called 'omg' NLA. Great choon!
  • Options
    Really disappointed with it... sounds like a poor just jack album
    Not a touch on a grand dont come for free or original pirate material
  • Options
    I was a big fan of The Music, have only heard Going Through Hell but will check out the rest of it I think. Loved Grand Don't Come For Free and Original Pirate Material.
  • Options
    I love The Music, one of the best bands I will ever see live.

The singers dancing is insane, don't ever take acid and go to watch them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Really disappointed with it... sounds like a poor just jack album
    Not a touch on a grand dont come for free or original pirate material

In the context of how those 2 albums are in unique status you cant compare this album to them.

This Album gets back to the roots of the Streets, The beats are old skool and the thought process is genius.

A Grand dont come for free is up there with the best Album ever

Original Pirate material is my best debut album

This is a refreshing alternative and i think its great but like football Music is just as devisive in its opinion.
  • Options
    Love the album. Some of the beats are just orgasmic.
    Hope skinner finally gets the recognition he deserves.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a good album.
    Kind of heading back towards the "old days"

I understand he is not everyone's cuppa but he has done very well from simply stating day to day facts on his records.
    In a similar notion to modern comedians who take every day occurances and repeat them to a crowd who can relate.
    Not rocket science but it sells.

And what ever happened to the Mitchell Brothers!?
    Not Grant & Phil...
  • Options
    One of em got banged out by an ozzie
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]It's a good album.
    Kind of heading back towards the "old days"

I understand he is not everyone's cuppa but he has done very well from simply stating day to day facts on his records.
    In a similar notion to modern comedians who take every day occurances and repeat them to a crowd who can relate.
    Not rocket science but it sells.

And what ever happened to the Mitchell Brothers!?
    Not Grant & Phil...

their 2nd album was terrible and didn't sell. They're the only one of "the beats" crew that haven't made it. When the beats went under, no one wanted to sign them
  • Options
    The Streets have now finished their last ever tour and will only be doing a handful of festivals before calling it a day.

Today they have confirmed they will be headlining the Hull Uni end of year ball, replacing the wombats, so happy about that, really can't wait!