Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Exeter game: How many are you bringing with you?

I'm bringing 8 people (fellow trainee teachers from Goldsmiths) with me along with my bother and his girlfriend who can't usually get to the game. What about you lot, who are you brining and how many?

Comments

• 8 of us. Me and Jnr (8-10 games / season). Brother (10-12 / season), his girlfriend (3rd ever game I think), 2 nephews (1-2 games / season), Mother (1st time this season) and one of Jnr's mates (1st ever Valley visit)
  • Six of us,All been Charlton before.
  • Six here.

Anyone know any songs?
  • One. My seven year old son - his first game!
    Hope the result is different to my first game; a 2-0 defeat to Norwich in '72. Not that it mattered - I was absolutely hooked.
    Just being inside the huge ground was excitement enough; I hope he will feel the same when he steps inside The Valley for the first time.
  • 6 here, two never been before but all really looking forward to it.
  • Mother In Law, Brother In law (Wifes brother) Brother in Law (Sisters husband)

• edited February 2011
    Me, Mrs McMoist and Son (all lapsed STH's) and 2 grandchildren (been before but not committed CAFC fans)
  • Me and CAFCdamo have 6 coming along :)
  • Might bring Mrs MOG.....& definetly bringing 1 mate....(well, I say mate, but anyone who knows me knows I haven't really got any friends..... ;-( ).
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]One. My seven year old son - his first game!
    Hope the result is different to my first game; a 2-0 defeat to Norwich in '72. Not that it mattered - I was absolutely hooked.
    Just being inside the huge ground was excitement enough; I hope he will feel the same when he steps inside The Valley for the first time.[/quote]

Brilliant event for Father and Son, he wont forget it.

My eldest has a season ticket so will be with his mates in the Upper North, I am bringing my other two kids, lapsed season ticket holders both off them, I hope tomorrow renews their interest.
  • Sponsored links:

• 9 + me

a family of fulham fans (x3), their uncle (a united fan)

2x more united fans, 1 x millwall fan, 1 x arsenal fan

only the arsenal fan has been before and not been in the away end
  • Great ^^
  • 5 plus me.

3 lapsed ST holders, a gooner mate and his 9yr old boy. Had planned to put the pressure on the boy but arsenal turning barca over has made that a bit more difficult !
  • 11 plus me and my son. All Charlton. We're in the Family Stand, they are in the West Upper, as they are all too old for the Family Stand. 5 are ex-season ticket holders. I hope the game and next season's price cuts, persuades them back for next season.
  • 8 extra here all seating in the east. I'm in my usual L block seat tho, wouldn't give that up for nobody!
  • I think we will bring 700! lol

I will be in the away end rather than the east stand seat I usually use when I am not watching Exeter
  • You will need to bring more then 700.
  • 3 of us , my seven year old daughter ( shes been a few times before ) and my mate .
  • Bringing 6
  • Sponsored links:

• Bringing 4 good'uns, starting in The Lord Hord midday, revved.
  • Brother, sister, niece. Three mates of brother, allegiance unknown.
  • Taking 3 of my grandchildren to their first match today (one has leukaemia) also taking the wife , daughter ,son in law, son and his girlfriend (C O Y R) would also like to thank everybody who was kind enough to donate to the royal marsden charity march which my family are taking part in.
  • [cite]Posted By: bobcafc7[/cite]Taking 3 of my grandchildren to their first match today (one has leukaemia) also taking the wife , daughter ,son in law, son and his girlfriend (C O Y R) would also like to thank everybody who was kind enough to donate to the royal marsden charity march which my family are taking part in.

That's great. Despite the result I hope you all had a nice family day out.