Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Opera Singer

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Arrived earlier than expected and got to listen to him. Stirring stuff, really uplifting.

Should have brought him on at half time.

Comments

• Yes at least he did himself proud!
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]

Do you mean to sing or to replace McOxo????
  • Best part of being at the valley today unfortunately
  • [cite]Posted By: incorruptible addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]

Do you mean to sing or to replace McOxo????

Not to sing.
  • He was absolutely fantastic.

It seemed like he was the one who made the covered end make any noise today, at the start of the game it was good but as the game went on it was too quite, especially with a crowd of nearly 25,000, I could hear the players talk..
  • [cite]Posted By: Sage[/cite]He was absolutely fantastic.

It seemed like he was the one who made the covered end make any noise today, at the start of the game it was good but as the game went on it was too quite, especially with a crowd of nearly 25,000, I could hear the players talk..

Agree. Couldn't hear the players myself but I sit in J block. But we were very quiet today, almost as if the crowd wasn't up for it, strange with such a high attendence. Without taking the money implications for the club into account I think I'd rather 14 thousand with loads of noise than a silent 25k
  • I completely agree with you, it's all well and good them coming but there is no point if it's going to be quite. I loved The valley being packed today but seriously come on, we just have to move on now and look ahead to Notts County - live on Sky. Going to be tough but we have to improve and and start pushing on now.