Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bad day at the office

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
To go dowm 1-3 to a full house is not what the Dr orderd, great guy Powel,terrific player,but I wonder if he's to nice,I wonder what Slater & Co thought of that result,considering what they did with Parkinson when he lost at home.
The only thing the board have at this time is the fans,they are still on side,but only just I think.I know we was all looking for a responce but not quite like that.
Lets hope he gets them back on track,because in this league lose a couple of games and you start looking over your shoulder.Powel did say no presure for this season,but we don't want to end up in a dog fight either,considering we've been around the top six all season.
Time to see what Powel and his team are made off and if they have what it takes to do whats right for us Addicks.

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Addick4ever[/cite]To go dowm 1-3 to a full house is not what the Dr orderd, great guy Powel,terrific player,but I wonder if he's to nice,I wonder what Slater & Co thought of that result,considering what they did with Parkinson when he lost at home.
    The only thing the board have at this time is the fans,they are still on side,but only just I think.I know we was all looking for a responce but not quite like that.
    Lets hope he gets them back on track,because in this league lose a couple of games and you start looking over your shoulder.Powel did say no presure for this season,but we don't want to end up in a dog fight either,considering we've been around the top six all season.
    Time to see what Powel and his team are made off and if they have what it takes to do whats right for us Addicks.

First big test for Powell today. Failed imo. 4-3-3 was wrong. Should've changed at half-time. Didn't, and we paid the price.
  • No it was the 6th big test for Powell. He passed the 1st 4 and failed the last 2.