Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How can I watch Friday's game overseas?

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Does anyone know how I can watch Friday's game overseas? I'm gonna be in Dubai.

I've got a VPN and listened to the Yeovil game on Player but (fortunately?) it (the VPN rather than Player I think) wasn't working on Saturday, but that may have been down to internet 'problems' in Iran!

Comments

• Will probably be on a few of the streaming sites. Try myp2p.eu if you can access that and it will give you a list of streams.
  • Cheers - don't know how they work but will try that one. Last time I tried I end up agreeing to do some flippin surveys and still didn't see the game. And now just delete the emails about the surveys!
  • The ones on my p2p should just work just choose the ones that are listed "other" as they will be flash streams. Ones that say sopcast and veetle for example need you to install software which you dont really need to do. Another good site i remembered is vip stand....they also have decent streams without having to install stuff.
  • Great! Don't understand a word of it, but will give it a try. Don't think they'll be showing it anywhere!