Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonights games

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Just noticed that there is nearly a full league 1 programme tonight. It would be good, to say the least, if all/some of results went our way.
In the games that have most significance to us I would like the following to be the outcomes, although tbh I think I'm clutching at straws with some of them-:

Bornemouth v's Wednesday - away win
Brighton v's Plymouth - draw
Dag& Red v's Udersfield - home win
H'pool v's Saints - Home win
MK Dons v's Oldham - draw
P'borough v's Colchester - draw.

If and its a BIG IF the results went this way we would remain 7th and have gained a game in hand again over all of the teams around us. Mind you as has been said before.....you need to win the games in hand....we seem to not do that too well

Nice to dream the above could happen though.

Comments

• Options
    Or alternatively results could go against us and we'll be left needing a win vs Notts County playing catch up.
  • Options
    Most of those on paper look like they are likely to go against us
  • Options
    Megson really needs to pull something out at Bournemouth tonight, maybe Plymouth's spirit with the news this week could get them something at Brighton, long old journey for Hudders on a Tuesday night, Hartlepool play well against the 'bigger' teams, MK Dons Oldham looks good for a draw & Peterborough's games no one can predict.

That's optimism right there.
  • Options
    After tonight we'll have 4 games in hand over MK and 3 over Oldham
  • Options
    im glad we are not playin tonight, i thought we looked tired against exeter
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Megson really needs to pull something out at Bournemouth tonight, maybe Plymouth's spirit with the news this week could get them something at Brighton, long old journey for Hudders on a Tuesday night, Hartlepool play well against the 'bigger' teams, MK Dons Oldham looks good for a draw & Peterborough's games no one can predict.

That's optimism right there.

I'll second that optimism..........:-)
  • Options
    I'm assuming all the results will go against us so that way I won't be too disapointed and if they don't it will be a bonus.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]im glad we are not playin tonight, i thought we looked tired against exeter

Agree. Think Powell needs a full week to sort a few things out and playing tonight would not have allowed that.
  • Options
    Be interesting to see how South Coast Club get on at Hartlepool bearing in mind we had exactly the same fixture last week and bloody well lost.

Realistically, only team who can go above us is Oldham who are away at MK who are going well. Fancy we'll still be 7th by the end of the evening.....although we are only 16 points above the relegation zone. How's that for optimism.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]im glad we are not playin tonight, i thought we looked tired against exeter

maybe a bit "battered" after a long trip and defeat to Hartlepools
    : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Plymouth will score first but will end up getting battered.
  • Options
    Posh 1 up already ater 6 mins
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Brighton and Huddersfield now winning
  • Options
    Plymouth would do well to get nil tonight poor sods
  • Options
    Nothing to do with League 1 (this season anyway) but the nigels are losing 1-0!
  • Options
    Daggers have pulled level.
  • Options
    *2-1 pilchard
  • Options
    Konch scores for Forest.
  • Options
    Would be very happy if two or three results go as wished by Redmidland and the rest of us.
  • Options
    Spanners losing again 2-1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered_End_Lad[/cite]*2-1 pilchard

Which match is that?
  • Options
    ops was suppose to be + 2-1. the other nigels wallmart
  • Options
    That's sorted that then !
  • Options
    Chelsea vs FC Copenhagen. They have Christian Bolanos - he impressed on trial for us, when was it? First year in Championship? I wonder why he didn't sign?
  • Options
    work permit problems
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Bournemouth drew with Wednesday , Colchester drew with Peterborough , Saints drew at Hartlepool , Daggers drew with Hudders. All good results
  • Options
    Blackpool thumping Spurs.
  • Options
    Well considering how it could have been tonight... tonights results are almost perfect for us B-)

Hudders/Soton/B'Mouth/Oldham/MK/P'Boro all drawing
  • Options
    very good results for us tonight, now we definitely need to win on friday!!!!
  • Options
    Yeah fairly pleased with how things have turned out. May as well give Brighton promotion now. Aint no one gonna catch them