Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life - 2041

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Ross[/cite]Nathan banned from every ground in the country due to 'excessive alcohol consumption'

I aint that bad
  • Mike Small - that's a blast from the past - remember turning up at Millwall in the days where to me it was a matter of life and death to beat them and Mike Small was playing because i think Leaburn had bottled it. Think it was his only game - tripe - what a sorry outfit we were then but funnily enough, had a far better team than now.
  • Promising youngster Lisbie finally reaches 100 career goals.
  • Neil Warnock wants compensation from West Ham
  • 55 Year old Alan 'McOxo' McCormack takes his wife to the oxo tower for dinner, despite having a stinker in his 450th consecutive game
  • Solent Green. Yummy
  • Beckham PLC launches rescue package for derelict Olympic site.
  • Bit slow today.....
  • Jamie Redknapp to face fresh tax fraud charges.
  • At 87 years of age Essex Al becomes the oldest ever substitute when coming on for Charlton Athletic in the Premier Division of the Universe League. He said ''the new youth drug is working wonders''.

I wish!
  • Sponsored links:

• Restrictions for Swindon away reach the 68th stage.
  • Charlton v Neptune post match reviews.
  • [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]Charlton v Neptune post match reviews.

People moaning about the lack of atmosphere at Neptune away.
  • Alex Ferguson cancels retirement. Again.

RIP Justin Bieber

OooAah reminiscing of our league one glory days
  • Kai rooney shagging grannies.
  • DUBAI ADDICKS - THIS THURSDAY - THE JIM DAVIDSON SUITE - JIMINEZ AND SLATER PLAZA HOTEL - 7PM
    special guest new owner sheik ratlan drol.
  • NE39# who'd av thought id be back working at the mariott in bexley, any good films on tweeps? 4 minutes ago via uber Twitter