Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Notts on Friday (Ed. tickets on sale on door)

Hello, i'm back!

How many of you will be coming up to Meadow Lane on Friday. Should be a good game.

Comments

• Options
    3 or 4
  • Options
    Always one tw@t on every message board. I'm off
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite]Always one tw@t on every message board. I'm off[/quote]

If you go that leaves no tw@ts!
  • Options
    blimey, lighten up pal !!

maybe 6
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite] I'm off

I would say completely the opposite!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite]Always one tw@t on every message board. I'm off

Bye

Teletubby+bye-bye+yellow+one.jpg
  • Options
    Fantastic!

I will reluctantly be there and will be singing the following ditty.

"I want to go home, i want to gone hoooome, Nottingham's a shit hole*, I want to go home."

*Based on having to work there.
  • Options
    sold 950 by Saturday.

Not sure if they will all turn up as I think I few were sold by mistake to people wanting football for a fiver tickets.
  • Options
    Really fancied this one before they shifted it to TV, unfortunately money’s too tight to mention at the moment so I can’t really justify going to an away game I can catch on the box. Rest assured the money saved will be going towards Dagenham, Southampton and Bournemouth away which are all coming up in the not too distant future.
  • Options
    And stay over Friday night and go to Bensons Bar on Mansfield Road for some kick ass rockabilly on Saturday...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If we'd sold 950 by saturday that a good turnout for a night game
  • Options
    That was short and sweet haha!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: redman[/cite]If we'd sold 950 by saturday that a good turnout for a night game

exceptional if you ask me !! I doubt that figure is right. Six of us normally go but we are all watching on Sky this time.
  • Options
    Jagerbombs are £2 in walkabout that night, for those who are in to that sort of thing...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: redman[/cite]If we'd sold 950 by saturday that a good turnout for a night game[/quote]

exceptional if you ask me !! I doubt that figure is right. Six of us normally go but we are all watching on Sky this time.[/quote]I think Henry is joking, divide it by 10 and you probably have a more realistic figure.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: NottsCounty1862[/cite] Should be a good game.

What on earth makes you think that??? Silly boy.
  • Options
    I'm going but haven't got my ticket yet, it'll be fine on the gate won't it? Gutted that this has changed from the saturday, but still looking like a cracking weekend in notts!
  • Options
    Airman - can you confirm how many we have sold
  • Options
    Sure someone said 530 last week.
  • Options
    Going to get our 9 this morning unless they've sent them back to nottingham already.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd be amazed if we'd sold 950 by last weekend, will be amazed if we take more than 750 in total
  • Options
    It was about 550 last time I looked (yesterday).
  • Options
    Notts have got a kids for a quid promo for this.
  • Options
    Henry knows NOTHING - Fact.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]Henry knows NOTHING - Fact.

whoooooooooooooooosh
  • Options
    I'm studying at Nottingham Trent University so I'll definitely be going. Hope to see a few people making the trip up despite the match being on sky. On the back of all last nights draws it's important for us to get going again Friday night and a good atmosphere will help!
  • Options
    Approx 600 sold. still no confirmation on availability on the night.
  • Options
    Just having a look at trains IF they did sell on the night and IF i fancied going - is the last train back to London really 21.28?
  • Options
    Yeah last train is 9.30. So looks like if your not driving its a coach. Unless you fancy paying 40 quid for the premier inn.
  • Options
    Yeah last train is 9.30. So looks like if your not driving its a coach. Unless you fancy paying 40 quid for the premier inn.