Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolanos

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Remember the skillfull player bolanos who was on trial at charlton but couldn't get a work permit he is playing for Copenhagen v Chelsea

Comments

• Options
    he's been shite, mind you how on earth did Copenhagen get out their group...
  • Options
    Yep. Just wiki'd him. we signed him on a year loan but couldn't get a work permit. Think he had a blinder against feyenoord. Could never understand at the time why we couldn't get a work permit when everyone else was signing foreigners. Good luck to the fella.
  • Options
    He played for Charlton against New Zealand and looked very good. It was a shame we weren't able to sign him. Had we been Man Utd or Chelsea we'd have had no problem in getting a work permit for him.
  • Options
    Who else could we have signed that failed due to permits? I remember that Brazilian Japanese player Alex almost signed except for the permit failed :(
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Dizzle[/cite]Who else could we have signed that failed due to permits? I remember that Brazilian Japanese player Alex almost signed except for the permit failed :([/quote]
    Strange one that. He was even at bolton away with bob whitehead. Regular player for japan so not sure why we got mugged off there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ME14addick[/cite]He played for Charlton against New Zealand and looked very good. It was a shame we weren't able to sign him. Had we been Man Utd or Chelsea we'd have had no problem in getting a work permit for him.
    That's always the trouble, if one of those clubs want to sign a player everyone takes it as read that they are good enough to be internationals. If the likes of Charlton do, then the powers that be are still sceptical.