Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

perfect results tonight 22nd feb 2011

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Well i can not believe every team round charlton drew tonight what a bonus i just hope charlton can take advantage now . good luck charltñ and fans all the best from Carl leeds utd fan . go on charlton you can do it 2nd pos

Comments

• Options
    Thank you mate :-) I hope we can indeed take advantage of this.
  • Options
    yeah thanks but you're forgetting the charlton curse? whenever results go our way, we blow it big time!
  • Options
    Fudge yeah! C'mon you reds!
  • Options
    Yep, great news for us.... but we need to capitalise! COYR
  • Options
    I was thinking about the curse- anybody know who put the bloody thing on us and how we might lift it?
  • Options
    Get mog to pee in all 4 corners of the ground, worked for barry fry once!!
  • Options
    I believe the valley was built on an old gypsy burial ground? so we need to get a romany in, to perform some kind of exorcism?
  • Options
    Maybe we should find a Gypsy who can put a curse on every other club. That way we don't need to find who put the curse on us and everything should be evened up. Anybody know any Gypsys who are well versed in the cursing arts?
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Well Carter and Ketman are from Medway?
  • Options
    Two decent Leeds fans on here!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    watch it, I went to college in medway!%~{>
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]I was thinking about the curse- anybody know who put the bloody thing on us and how we might lift it?
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Get mog to pee in all 4 corners of the ground, worked for barry fry once!!

You buy Me enough beer and I'll oblige !
    ;-)