Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Last three songs on your non-Apple made (thus infinitely better) music player

1 - Kyuss - Whitewater
2 - Tori Amos - Hey Jupiter
3 - Johnny Cash - 3 Feet High And Rising

Comments

• From my Sony Walkman (MP3, not an old school one that plays tapes!)

1. Song for Whoever - Beautiful South
    2. If This Is It - Newton Faulkner
    3. This Is Your Life - The Killers
  • From my old school Creative Zen Mini:

Razorlight - Golden Touch
    N*E*R*D - She Wants To Move
    Calvin Harris - Stars Come Out
  • My 'non-Apple made (thus infinitely better) music player' broke (again). Oh well back to the reliable and 'better in every respect' ipod!
  • Show Me How
    Stuck In A Rut
    Wonder
    The last three tracks from Stereophonics' Keep Calm And Carry On. The Zen picked that as "album of the day" but I was drunk on a train and didn't hear anything. Actually surprised it was still in my pocket when I got home.
    I listen to very many more whole albums rather than playlists though.
  • I've got an ipod, biggest piece of sh1t I've ever brought, I make Leroy right on this.

Last 3 songs played, how do I even find this info on this piece of crap?
  • Thousand Trees - Stereophonics
    Down at the Tube station at Midnight - the Jam
    Charmless Man - Blur
  • What's wrong with the IPod then?
  • i'm too mainstream for a non-apple mp3 player and so i own an ipod..

and it plays the music fine so i like it :)
  • Love don't live here
    Back of the van
    Paris is burning

Listening to the ladyhawk record
  • Just tried my ipod and battery is flat after playing two songs, useless feckin thing, have instead found my old Sony walkman it had the Thompson twins into the gap tape in, which still works. Apple is shit FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• Isn't the problem that everything these days has a shelf life. TV's, fridges, Ipods ... only last what .. 3 years. You have to factor this in.
  • I don't think my non-Apple made (thus infinitely better) music player has this facility. But that's OK because it was all I could afford. I think the last album I played on it was Lazyboy TV by Lazyboy.
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Isn't the problem that everything these days has a shelf life. TV's, fridges, Ipods ... only last what .. 3 years. You have to factor this in.
    My Creative Zen Extra is eight years old and works like a dream. It has a better battery life than any iPod, holds as many songs and I can manage it without poxy iTunes. It also cost considerably less, and - most importantly - has better sound quality.
  • That's a fair point, but isnt the Creative Zen then big brick like thing? I had one of those, and sometimes it sync'd, sometimes in didn't. Had to buy a new battery for it after a year. I don't think I would want the same music player for 8 years. All good though. I had an ipod that stopped working after maybe 3 years. I threw it away. I bought another Ipod which has lasted around 2.5 years so far. I have all my tunage on there, plus all the podcasts I have done, all backed up on Itunes. All quite easy really. I can sync my itune with my Xbox and play tunes through there, and through my Mac if I am in the garden. As I say all works seamlessly .... but as they say hey ho
  • [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]isnt the Creative Zen then big brick like thing?

Err, no. It's almost the same length/width as a credit card. Bit deeper obviously. It does a fair job on MP4s too.
  • I have an ancient Creative Zen for Napster it's a warhorse love it!

Also have a brand new MacBook Pro - very nice piece of kit - Capo is an awesome app.

However networking the wireless Mac and my wired PC is impossible!
  • We
    [cite]Posted By: cafcfan[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]isnt the Creative Zen then big brick like thing?

Err, no. It's almost the same length/width as a credit card. Bit deeper obviously. It does a fair job on MP4s too.

Well it was 8 years ago