Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Internet TV show, Exeter reaction.

Good evening all, just tosay how much I enjoyed coming to the Valley on Saturday. I also wanted to let you know about a weekly internet TV show we run called Kellows Bootlaces, and after the game we caught up with our Manager and Keeper who give their thoughts on the game.

www.kellowsbootlaces.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    Thanks, appreciate that.
  • Options
    out singing

Did not here much from there end

Something needs to be done with the accoustics at the Valley
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I was right above the half way line, and first half was pretty even re singing... but once the first goal went in I must asmit I thought the Chartlon fans would raise the decibels and get behind the lads...
  • Options
    i was in the West stand right near the Exeter fans and didn't hear them once, before or after the goal. We were not load but they neddn't have bothered!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Athletico Charlton[/cite]i was in the West stand right near the Exeter fans and didn't hear them once, before or after the goal. We were not load but they neddn't have bothered!

I'm in Upper West and could hear Exeter loud and clear.
  • Options
    Keeper claims he never handled outside the area - bollox!
  • Options
    you only need 5 people singing in that stand for them to be heard loud and clear, if the atmo is ever gonna improve we need to have that stand