Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I want Kelly's friend

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
I read somewhere that Kelly Youga is very good friends with Karim Benzema (striker from Real Madrid)
I was hoping once that he would not go so well for Real Madrid, the Royal team would discard him like all
the big clubs do with players they don't like and he would follow Kelly here (wishful thinking?). But it won't
happen if he keeps scoring goals in the Champions League.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: former addick[/cite]But it won't happen if he keeps scoring goals in the Champions League.

Why not ?
  • Options
    If he keeps scoring in the Champions League, against the cream of Europe, then Real Madrid will likely
    not want to get rid of him. If he stops scoring, they'll get rid of him but he would likely still be good enough
    to score at will in League One or the Championship or Premier League.
  • Options
    but even if he kept scoring in the CL would we not be able to afford him with our influx of money ?
  • Options
    More chance of Kelly Brook queefing on my face.
  • Options
    Actually Large, you have a fair point, something I had not considered. Albeit a lot of other clubs with a lot
    of money would be drooling after Karim but I assume our new owner can keep up with the others in the
    financial regard. Plus the friendship. I wonder if Mr Slater reads this site? It's a beautiful dream hopefully
    turned to reality.
  • Options
    seeing as Jose is best mates with Christiano do you think Ronaldo will come too ?
  • Options
    With our spending power I don't see why we don't go for Rooney & Kaka too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]seeing as Jose is best mates with Christiano do you think Ronaldo will come too ?

No. I think we should focus on left and centre backs and creative central midfielders.

We can sign Ronaldo and Benzema in the summer.
  • Options
    Whatever you lot are on, could I have some please.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]More chance of Kelly Brook queefing on my face.

What a horrible post.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well thats taught me a new word, just looked it up on google!!! even at 53 you can learn something new on Charlton Life
  • Options
    LOL Kap. My finger is twitching to google that sentence in RA7s post.

Probably wouldn't be the sharpest move on my work computer though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Well thats taught me a new word, just looked it up on google!!! even at 53 you can learn something new on Charlton Life

I might save that little job for when I'm not at work I think...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Athletico Charlton[/cite]With our spending power I don't see why we don't go for Rooney & Kaka too
    Rooney is overweight and Kaka being a talented Brazillian attacking midfielder must be lazy. Don't rate them, sorry.
  • Options
    Does it hurt ? That is the queeftion.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Athletico Charlton[/cite]With our spending power I don't see why we don't go for Rooney & Kaka too
    Rooney is overweight and Kaka being a talented Brazillian attacking midfielder must be lazy. Don't rate them, sorry.

But as John Terry (genuinely and without a hint of irony) said of the prospect of Ronaldinhio joining Chelski...."yeah he'd be ok if he learned to track back.