Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons ticket for sale

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
Got a spare MK Dons away ticket which cost £9.75 through the Sun 2 for £19.50 offer. Does anybody want it? Can pass over at Carlisle or Tranmere at home, or on the night at MK?

(I know ISawLeaburnScore flogged one earlier but hopefully there's enough demand to shift this one too....!)

Comments

• Options
    wish you'd both asked sooner, only bought ours a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]wish you'd both asked sooner, only bought ours a couple of days ago.

you should have put out a begging request last week... could have saved yourself a tenner ;-)
  • Options
    Ill take it off your hands if its still available.
  • Options
    Its yours Thommo. When do you wanna exchange it?
  • Options
    It will be on the night mate, if thats alright with you, as this is the next game im going to get to.
  • Options
    Yeh course that's fine mate, as long as you are defo going and not gonna sack it off last min preventing me getting rid of it to some other grateful/insane addick?
  • Options
    Worst comes to the worst then some will always travel up without a ticket to buy on the gate... just make sure you don't get nicked for touting lol - embarrassment of a lifetime that would be, nicked for touting at MK!
  • Options
    Ill be there mate, its between MK and Walsall for my easiest away trip so its rude not to.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Agreed ISaw, although to be fair I could be hailed as some sort of football vigilante taking right and wrong into my own hands by half-inching cash off Franchise FC...?!

Okay nice one Thommo, whisper your number and we'll get in touch on the day.
  • Options
    Hi all, Thommo can't make this anymore, does anybody want a ticket for Tuesday night, 10quid? Let me know ASAP, cheers!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Suprised if you can give it away, let alone make a profit off of it.
  • Options
    Im not trying to make a profit on it! Just selling it for what I paid. Jesus there must be somebody who wants it, face value a score and I'm selling it for a tenner! Or are there only 3 of us going?
  • Options
    Come on all, there must be somebody making a last minute decision to go who wants a cheap ticket?!
  • Options
    I was always gonna go as only live down the road but was going to buy it on the night, may aswell save myself a tenner if you still have it mate?
  • Options
    Hi Mike, AshfordRed whispered me this morning asking for it but he hasnt sent one back. Ill give him until 7pm and if I haven't heard then yeh its yours. Ill whisper you my number shortly so that we can arrange meeting up at the ground.

AshfordRed, if you still want it can you respond by 7.00pm tonight, ta!!
  • Options
    Ok Paul, cheers either way fella!
  • Options
    Getting train up, does anyone really kind fancy giving me a lift back to Lee/Eltham/Charlton/New Eltham/Sidcup, you get the picture. Happily throw a couple of quid in for petrol.