Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell: I want two loan signings

Comments

• Options
    tow loans was better
  • Options
    Once announced, we'll have the insiders saying "I towed you so"
  • Options
    Powell is currently addressing the Junior reds alongside Robbie Elliott. My son is there but not sure we are going to get too many deep questions - he is planning on asking Robbie if he prefers Pink to Yellow!
  • Options
    boo the Happy Shopper for changing the title BOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]boo the Happy Shopper for changing the title BOOOOOOOO
    Change it back!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]boo the Happy Shopper for changing the title BOOOOOOOO[/quote]Change it back![/quote]

haha no
  • Options
    QPR midfielder Martin Rowlands looks set to sign for Millwall tomorrow in time for the home game with Nottingham Forest on Saturday. (SLP)

Big shame, couldve been really good for us and the missing piece in the centre of midfield. I know he may not be the player he was because of his ACL injury but very creative and good setpieces.
  • Options
    Underlines the urgent need to get back into the Championship and get the higher calibre players that will get us further.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]Powell is currently addressing the Junior reds alongside Robbie Elliott. My son is there but not sure we are going to get too many deep questions - he is planning on asking Robbie if he prefers Pink to Yellow!

And the answer, Mutley? We want the answer!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Underlines the urgent need to get back into the Championship and get the higher calibre players that will get us further.
    In a way I think you're right, but then again if those players aren't prepared to drop down to the 3rd Division they won't be competing against us anyway, so it's not a problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He likes them both the same apparently - he did say that he gets to choose the colours from options before the season starts and he always goes bright because he thinks it may put a forward off slightly when he sees something bright dashing towards him with a one on one.

Chrissy Powell said he loves the club, wants to be here for years and take us back to the Premiership and is enjoying himself. Welliot owned up to a coupe of mistakes against Exeter but you get a sense that morale is still good. My wife said it was good to see that our players were genuinely nice people and special praise went to Semedo in the club shop who was extra nice and apparently his love for the club came across loud and clear.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MuttleyCAFC[/cite]He likes them both the same apparently - he did say that he gets to choose the colours from options before the season starts and he always goes bright because he thinks it may put a forward off slightly when he sees something bright dashing towards him with a one on one.

Chrissy Powell said he loves the club, wants to be here for years and take us back to the Premiership and is enjoying himself. Welliot owned up to a coupe of mistakes against Exeter but you get a sense that morale is still good. My wife said it was good to see that our players were genuinely nice people and special praise went to Semedo in the club shop who was extra nice and apparently his love for the club came across loud and clear.

Hopefully it'll be a black tracksuit top tonight and Worner getting a game
  • Options
    If Robbie wants to startly a striker then do what the Exeter keeper did last week.

Both horrendous kits but we have serious trouble getting the ball past him so maybe it worked
  • Options
    Yes the Exeter keeper changed kits, just as our strikers were acclimatising to the first lol. More and more bright keeper kits seem to be on display nowadays and this may be the reason. It can't be becuse they don't want to get run over.
  • Options
    Its a scientific fact that the fluorescent kits worn by Goalkeepers puts strikers off when they shoot.
  • Options
    True dat plaaayer.
  • Options
    Word!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Its a scientific fact that the fluorescent kits worn by Goalkeepers puts strikers off when they shoot.

Christ, how many would Robbie let in if he wore the "old green" jersey.
  • Options
    We'd be in the same postition. It doesn't make any difference when players are beating him from 25 yards :0)
  • Options
    Robbie is a good keeper - He wins us games too - Tonight's opposition were cursing him in the Valley match earlier this season. Every keeper will make the odd mistake.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just a rumour but apparently we've sounded out West Ham about taking Benni McCarthy on loan.
  • Options
    At least we won't have to worry about him being on his own stuck in a hotel.................................................Elliott will have in the all you can eat Chinese most nights!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]Just a rumour but apparently we've sounded out West Ham about taking Benni McCarthy on loan.

Sheff Wed were after him.

And tbh I'd rather stay away, he seems like trouble imo. Should learn the lesson of JFH of getting in a past it, over paid strikers. Albeit we're 2 divisions lower now.
  • Options
    Why the hell we defend bloody set pieces
  • Options
    I think our season is over personally :)
  • Options
    We need a whole new team never mind two loan players.
  • Options
    when can we sign players on loan i know its already open but we need them for the play offs soo anyone know?
  • Options
    tomorrow i think
  • Options
    Get 'em in quick Chris!
  • Options
    Rufus style centre back plus a Kinsella midfielder, both with the passion to play for us. Won't happen cos there not there, division 3 next season but season ticket renewal is in the post. In chrissy Powell i trust