Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kids Say The Funniest Things

WSSWSS
edited February 2011 in General Charlton
CAFCOfficial just made me chuckle when they repeated one of the questions asked by a kid at today's Q&A at The Valley:

Q. "Who do you think is the best manager - Chris Powell or Phil Parkinson?" Over to you Robbie...

Comments

• Options
    Do we know Robbie's answer?!
  • Options
    Brilliant.
  • Options
    My littlest (3 year old) boy made me laugh one day last week when I picked him up from school. I asked him if he was going to give me a kiss and he replied 'just a little little one Daddy because I've got sand in my shoes.' Priceless.
    I love my two little boys so much.
  • Options
    My daughter came home from school (many years ago) having just taken part in a choir practice. After rehearsing the song "Sing Hosanna to the King of Kings", she asked "why would they feed lasagne to the King of Kings?"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I have removed my comment on the grounds that it was bitter and twisted and not in the spirit of this thread. Now, where's that Chris O'Grady thread?
  • Options
    At the Upbeats get together at the Valley I gave the Upbeats a framed picture of Bailey while posing with two of the guys for a photo, one of them whispered. This is a photo of Bailey, I really like him do you have a dog?
  • Options
    A relative of mine was picking up her partner's grand-daughter from school, unannounced, as a treat for the kid.
    When the little 'un emerged from the school door, she spotted her across the playground and bellowed at the top of her voice , "Nanny Liz, Nanny Liz, I've got NITS"
  • Options
    My boys were asleep when I got home from work last night, and I'd left before they work up this morning. Phoned home earlier and spoke to one, and he thought I'd been at work the whole time.

Can't see he growing up to be a union rep....
  • Options
    In a restaurant with my nephew and his gran when he informed us that he wanted to go to the toilet. His gran said, do you want me to go with you and he said no. After a short while, we then heard his voice shouting from the toilet “Gran, I’ve finished, would you come and wipe my bum!”…..priceless!
  • Options
    Our eldest is 6 and she used to take great pleasure in pointing out fat/bald/smelly people to her mum in the shops, whilst stood next to them and pointing……. Always made me chuckle when her mum would come back red faced saying that she would need to go back to the shops for half the stuff she couldn’t get as she just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible
  • Options
    I was sitting in dentist waiting room with my son who was about 5 when this lady walked in and admittedly she did have manly features to which my son taps me on the arm but I wasn't paying attention properly so he decides to shout " dad dad is that a man or women" wanted the ground to swallow me but at the same time trying my hardest not to laugh.
  • Options
    When my little sister was younger she was out shopping with our mother. When they came up to the cash register my sister looked at the woman in astonishment asking "Have you got a moustache?!". Luckily the woman took it well and answered: "Yes! I forgot to shave today!"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

We were stuck behind a lorry in traffic over the weekend and she piped up with "mummy, that lorry's got bum sex on it" (someone had written in in the dirt on the back)

My misses just said to her "good sounding out of the words"

• Options
    @TCE tell young Millie that Santa will not be coming this year....fancy thinking Santa is your grandad....how very dare she!!!!! 😏
  • Options
    My mates Daughter said as coldly as could be "Mum when you die can I have your phone?" I pissed myself for hours :)