Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come Dine With Me

edited February 2011 in General Charlton
I just watched Come Dine With Me on Ch4 (when I say I watched it, I mean the other half had it on), the chap doing the cooking tonight had a Charlton scarf on display in his bedroom.

Lets hope he wins!!

Comments

• Options
    Nothing wrong with Come Dine With Me. Excellent programme.
  • Options
    Saw that too.

What a prick that Zac bloke was.
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    TV genius in my opinion.....but what gets me is that contestants nowadays must have seen the programme, and yet still cant get their timing right in between courses, the younger lady on this weeks series took over 2 hours after the starter to deliver the main course......oh well more drinking time I suppose!!
    As for Zac.....would have smacked him by now...Mrs says I cant enter the competition just in case I get a similar prat.....would make good viewing though!!! LOL

Oh and the other reason is....I cant cook!!

Tonight's cook with Charlton scarf is in the lead!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Oh and the other reason is....I cant cook!!

Most of the contestants can't cook so don't let that hold you back!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ross[/cite]Nothing wrong with Come Dine With Me. Excellent programme.

Love it, think it's brill TV.

[cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Oh and the other reason is....I cant cook!!

Most of the contestants can't cook so don't let that hold you back!

I remember one woman having a take away delivered through the back window.
  • Options
    or the celeb one with Dani Behr where she had a guy make most of the stuff in advance then on the night itself reckoned she was ill and got her brother round to host the night while she laid in bed
  • Options
    The narrator guy makes it worth watching. If you ever watch the first series he just narrates it without any of the sarcastic comments and it's a completley different show.
  • Options
    Dave Lamb's commentary is what makes the programme so successful. I am amazed he hasn't become a bigger celebrity on the back of this show.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cardinal Sin[/cite]Dave Lamb's commentary is what makes the programme so successful. I am amazed he hasn't become a bigger celebrity on the back of this show.

Agreed, he is excellent and his sarcasim just gets better.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    I remember one woman having a take away delivered through the back window.

that was from my wife's uncles restaurant and she had told the producers she'd share the money with the contestants if she won

she won but didn't share the money!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liked it a lot before but I can't help thinking the format is a bit tired now. THe thing that saves it is that the narrator gets funnier. I also heard they give the "baddie" lines to learn. I prefer Coach Trip!
  • Options
    Coach Trip? REally. I watched that once and just wondered what on earth that was all about.
  • Options
    A woman I went to school with was on it once. F*** me she don't half go on about it on facebook. Never seen the programme - looks like a load of old shite to me.
  • Options
    My mate was on it about a month ago (Come Dine with me). He's an avid Millwall fan and kept getting pissed and winding up one of the contestents. It wasn't long before he started mentioning Millwall because that's all he talks about. The commentary makes that programme, it's hilarious at times.