Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Great vid (including Jensens chip v the Arse 3.48)

Randomly found this on youtube tonight. Some great memories:

Old Valley footage
Back to the Valley
Sending Palace down
Leeds play off game
Wembley final
Jensens chip - think someone was looking for that on here recently?

Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg9rTZ_z3H8&playnext=1&list=PL16F570282CEF1D35

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for digging this up! I was at most of those games and now live thousands of miles away. Some of the best times of my life.
  • Options
    Brilliant some great memories there, although it is sad to realise how far we have fallen.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Randomly found this on youtube tonight. Some great memories:

Old Valley footage
    Back to the Valley
    Sending Palace down
    Leeds play off game
    Wembley final
    Jensens chip - think someone was looking for that on here recently?

Great stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg9rTZ_z3H8&playnext=1&list=PL16F570282CEF1D35

Not to mention a headed goal by Lisbie at Stamford bridge
  • Options
    great video, who scored that deflected goal from miles out against man city(i think)?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]great video, who scored that deflected goal from miles out against man city(i think)?

Jensen
  • Options
    great memories............brings a lump to your throat & a tear to your eye !!!!!!!!

2010 was our nadir..............bring on 2011 and with it promotion.

COYR
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]great memories............brings a lump to your throat & a tear to your eye !!!!!!!!

2010 was our nadir..............bring on 2011 and with it promotion.

COYR

Quite simply.........this!
  • Options
    I love a happy ending :-)
  • Options
    Brilliant. Loving the Weaver moments too.
  • Options
    Great stuff.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fortune always makes me smile, no matter how far we have fallen we broke their hearts that day and when i die my lasting memory before my final breath will always be that afternoon how good that felt
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Fortune always makes me smile, no matter how far we have fallen we broke their hearts that day and when i die my lasting memory before my final breath will always be that afternoon how good that felt

And you can hear us singing really loudly on it too! Sha la la la la la la la....
  • Options
    I so wish we were still in the PL....we played some good football (alot of the time), full house supporting us, some very good players, played good teams, with great players (henry, shearer, viera, keane, et al)...

such a shame that we have fallen so far...