Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MILF

Dropped my son off at school this morning and was completed astounded by the amount of it kicking about the playground. All over the shop it was.

Reckon I'll be going back on the school run again soon.

Comments

• Options
    I know I'm going to regret asking this but...MILF?
  • Options
    Mum i'd like to Foooook
  • Options
    From American Pie BDL

Mother I'd Like to Fu*k
  • Options
    From American Pie BDL

Mother I'd Like to Fu*k
  • Options
    From American Pie BDL

Mother I'd Like to Fu*k
  • Options
    Triple post! Thats a new record for me!
  • Options
    Mother I'd Like to Front charlton's attack as our strikers are pants, hence the "kicking it around" part.
  • Options
    I must be the only person in the world that hasn't seen it.
  • Options
    I haven't seen it either.

I don't think the term "comes from" there exactly, rather that was probably the medium by which it became more widely known.

Anyway, there was loads of it about!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    common term MILF here in U.S. been around for a long while...also 'Soccer Moms' can be tasty as well. Can get them going with the accent and the fact that I know a little about the game...mate of mine is single and coaches kids is getting a lot of MILF/Soccer Mom action....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Can get them going with the accent

that american accent that you acquired?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Dropped my son off at school this morning and was completed astounded by the amount of it kicking about the playground. All over the shop it was.

Off_it...Which School? My lad goes to St Olaves in New Eltham and I know what you mean!
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Dropped my son off at school this morning and was completed astounded by the amount of it kicking about the playground. All over the shop it was.

Off_it...Which School? My lad goes to St Olaves in New Eltham and I know what you mean!

Is that the one in Southwood Road? Steve Gritt's daughter goes there (or, at least, she did) - I know one of the teachers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]

Is that the one in Southwood Road? Steve Gritt's daughter goes there (or, at least, she did) - I know one of the teachers.

Yep, that's the one. Gritty's daughter is in the year above my lad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist

He's just started in the nursery @ Dulverton.
    Isn't St Olave's a bit lumpy on fees?
  • Options
    my son was going to go to Olaves..
    decided on Harenc instead...
  • Options
    i know of the headmaster there. sits in upper north front row.
  • Options
    i know of the headmaster there. sits in upper north front row.
  • Options
    St Olaves?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    harenc
  • Options
    its a headmistress

Ms Woodward
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Can get them going with the accent[/quote]

that american accent that you acquired?[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Can get them going with the accent[/quote]

that american accent that you acquired?[/quote]

No still have that Sarf London accent...how's things ? Any other news...your contact was spot on about Reed over Xmas...lose to Boro and he was gone....
  • Options
    ok how do you get quotes embedded in comments correctly ?
  • Options
    press bbcode
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]press bbcode

like this ?
  • Options
    exactly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ct_addick[/cite]Can get them going with the accent

that american accent that you acquired?

Try again....No still have that Sarf London accent...how's things ? Any other news...your contact was spot on about Reed before Xmas...lose to Boro and he was gone....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist
    Off_it...Which School? My lad goes to St Olaves in New Eltham and I know what you mean![/cite]
    [cite]

He's just started in the nursery @ Dulverton.
    Isn't St Olave's a bit lumpy on fees?[/cite]

It's not as bad as you think. When he went to Nursey that cost c£1,000 per month. St Olaves is £560. So, if you look at it that way, I'm quits in.
  • Options
    If I sent the missus out to work then we might be able to think about that sort of dough. I've told her to get a job in the Co-op, or maybe the Beehive, but for some reason she isn't too keen!

We did get a prospectus for St Olaves once, but then moved house so the mortgage doubled!