Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone else heard about this ??!

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
A Norwich fan I know has just called me, reckons Huckerby is at Charlton now discussing terms. Norwich want to cash in on him and want him off the wage bill.

Fingers crossed but its probably bullsh1t !

PH

Comments

• if you've been watching the BBC tracker today there have been some absolutely ridiculous comments on there. this is very mild compared to those!!!
  • fingers crossed????????

he is absolute shite
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge Knows[/cite]fingers crossed????????

he is absolute shite
    i think he is probably 1 or two notches up from Romm
  • It was also on talksport, shows you how true it must be! You never know though
  • wss - r u taking the piss - he isn't fit to lace Rommedahl's boots.
  • no Arf, i was being serious!!

that being said, he has been down in the CCC for so long for a reason i suppose
  • no Arf, i was being serious!!

that being said, he has been down in the CCC for so long for a reason i suppose
  • I honestly beleive he would walk into our team. Remember he can play off the forward. Him and bent at the top would be very interesting indeed.
  • Think he's been playing more on the wing for Norwich, average a goal every 4 or so games for them. His peaks years were 96-2003, when he averaged better than 1 in 3 for both cov and man city
  • 6 years ago he was the nuts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sounds like a piece of Mustoe/ Gronkjaer desperation to me. Better than Romm? Perhaps six years ago...no way now in my book. The recent Opta stats on here actually showed Romm has made a pretty decent contribution this season, not that anyone dared comment on that at the time. Shame some people are always on his back.