Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kolo Toure has been a naughty boy

2»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    magically disappeared sorry guys i'll keep my mouth shut    
  • No name speculating please, risk of unnecessary hassle.

Cheers guys.
    Do some of you have difficulty understanding this?

• You have to laugh when the testosterone, and anabolic agents were one assumes 'explained' after the fact.  You have a test, but neglect to mention the testosterone cream that you were applying for jock-strap rub.  I doubt if they even test for EPO, or autologus blood transfusion.  Not only this but players found not to be present?  There's a multitude of ways to get around a test, but if in some sports a test is delayed or an attempt is made at some delay it's often reported in the press within days.

Chunes I'm not exactly sure on your scientific ratings of drugs.  I can't see cannabis giving much benefit either, but PEP's aren't always exactly based on exact science either.  Hence cyclists banging pot belge years ago, which had both cocaine and heroin in it.  It'd be nice to give a pass to certain recreational drugs.  Personally it's not the issue, it's the fact that no top footballer has been banned for the PEP's that have been in vogue in so many sports in recent years.  More is the issue what are they testing, and why are they not transparent about so many dubious details?
  • Addickted4life.  Keep it to yourself then and maybe think about deleting your post mate.

• "He" been named yet ?
  • edited September 2011
    Garry O'Connor, banned for 2 months.  No real surprise seen as he was arrested under suspicion of cocaine possession.  Seen as cocaine is included as a banned performance enhancer, makes you wonder on football's lack of transparency.  Still the cyclist Simone had it in his sweets from Colombia!

Football believes it should be a special case and NO footballer should be banned for out of match positives with cocaine.
  • Wall giving an old striker a banned substance
  • Richard Sadlier from Millwall claims the club put him on a "banned substance"
  • Naughty Palarse ;o)
  • Anyway, what ever happened to Chandler, Bowyer, Stuart, Newton.......

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Chunes I'm not exactly sure on your scientific ratings of drugs.  I can't see cannabis giving much benefit either, but PEP's aren't always exactly based on exact science either.  Hence cyclists banging pot belge years ago, which had both cocaine and heroin in it.  It'd be nice to give a pass to certain recreational drugs.  Personally it's not the issue, it's the fact that no top footballer has been banned for the PEP's that have been in vogue in so many sports in recent years.  More is the issue what are they testing, and why are they not transparent about so many dubious details?
    I was using the report made by the scientists and physicians on the governments Adisory Council for the Misuse of Drugs, which advised the government as to the inherent contradictions within the drugs classifications. It's pretty solid, I think. Not that the government took any notice!
  • Strangely i enjoyed the revealing of the secret players. No surprise though that there werent many 'big names' that got revealed *rolls eyes*

• As soon as Leon Knight came on saying he had seen players out taking drugs i turned over.
  • Steven Gerrard is back from injury soon, 6 months since his "Groin Operation".

• As soon as Leon Knight came on saying he had seen players out taking drugs i turned over.
    He looked like he was on drugs during the interview!!!

• Steven Gerrard "is injured".
  • i thought it was a very poor programme that said nothing new and offered very little to discuss

shock jock media at its worst