Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

simon francis

we should start Simon Francis at right back over Carl Jenkinson because he has great potential to be a superb defender. He is a hard worker and has a great cross. He works well with Wagstaff whereas Carl Jenkinson does'nt.

Comments

• Options
    There you go thats been the problem all along

Now thats sorted automatic promotion for sure
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Haha good one!

Seriously I do not think Francis is the donkey he is made out to be, however some of his performances have been terrible and currently he deserves a spell out. Some of his crosses are excellent, but some are atrocious. Very harsh on Jenkinson who has only played at Right Back 3 times for the first team (Brentford x2 and Exeter I think?), not let anyone down and shown some excellent attributes.

I would play Solly at RB on Sat (Jenkinson may be injured), he works well with Wagstaff and he deserves a run in the side. Had terrible luck with injuries but could help the defence out considerably and based on the short time he has played for the first team- seems an excellent prospect.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Cafcadam1234 pull the other one it's got bells on, you gotta be joking right? Jenkinson or solly 10x the player that mug is, they play with passion and are committed. As for crossing they ever hit first man or go a mile long would love to see him gone!
  • Options
    No training this afternoon, Simon ?
  • Options
    He's got a point, we haven't won since Jenkinson has been in the side ;)
  • Options
    So we have a sink, and several sarcy comments in responce to someones first post to the site.
    A typical warm, friendly, polite welcome from the nice CL users.
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: cafcadam1234[/cite]we should start Simon Francis at right back over Carl Jenkinson because he has great potential to be a superb defender.

Sorry pal, wrong thread search under "jokes".
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Shut it Jarman or your next! :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Jarman[/cite]So we have a sink, and several sarcy comments in responce to someones first post to the site.
    A typical warm, friendly, polite welcome from the nice CL users.

We can't tolerate people smoking crack on here
  • Options
    Who'd have thought it! WhoScored.com‏@WhoScored
    Simon Francis: Is the Championship's highest rated (7.77) player this season, with 4 assists & 3.3 tackles per game
    just goes to show what a bit of confidence can do...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The fella currently playing for Bournemouth is the same Simon Francis who 'graced' The Valley isn't it?
  • Options
    Interview with him in the Sun ...

I would like to put on record the fact that I think he is a c*ck
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Watching his Premiership debut as I type.....

Yann on now too
  • Options
    Watching him again tonight against Southampton. Some outstanding defending and distribution. Had some of the worst games I've ever seen a player have at Charlton. Misplaced passes, missing the ball, absolutely terrible at times. But now - in the PL, Captain of the team and played every game this season. Incredible difference. Good for him. Amazing what a bit of confidence can do.