Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new signing john sullivan

we all know we have a new signing from Millwall, im just worried that because he is from millwall i dont think he will put in 100% in training and possibly match day starts. He will instead put us in an even worse position. Your views on this???

Comments

• Options
    I saw him letting down Chris Powells tyres!
  • Options
    i do grow up

do you really think he give a f**k about us being rivals
  • Options
    He'll do anything he can to prove how good he is so that he can go back and fight for a first team place. He won't give a toss about who we are. As a professional he'll want to do the best job he can and goalkeepers live for clean sheets.... bit of a silly post really IMO.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcadam1234[/cite]we all know we have a new signing from Millwall, im just worried that because he is from millwall i dont think he will put in 100% in training and possibly match day starts. He will instead put us in an even worse position. Your views on this???

I think you're right. I also think that we need to keep an eye on those loanees we've got from West Ham for the same reason and also Racon. You can never trust those Guadeloupians.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcadam1234[/cite]we all know we have a new signing from Millwall, im just worried that because he is from millwall i dont think he will put in 100% in training and possibly match day starts. He will instead put us in an even worse position. Your views on this???

WUM
  • Options
    If the money was right Semedo would play for Millwall next season song or not.

The players are mercenaries. They don''t care who they play for so long as the pay cheque hits the bank each week.
  • Options
    He's gone in the Beehive instead of training today and has smashed the bogs up
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]If the money was right Semedo would play for Millwall next season song or not.

The players are mercenaries. They don''t care who they play for so long as the pay cheque hits the bank each week.

They don't get paid cheques anymore Len, I think it's all done by BACS.
  • Options
    Think I saw his mugshot in a 9/11 conspiracy vid
  • Options
    Im worried about all the bottles he'll be throwing into the stands. OB will be closing all the pubs to if he's on the teamsheet apparently.

I certainly wont be taking any women or kids with me if he's gonna play.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard he's friends with Gaddafi
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Jesus H Christ
  • Options
    edited March 2011

I agree. If he plays tomorrow I already have a vision of him casually leaning against one of the goalposts pretending to check his finger nails whilst humming under his breath "No-one likes us, no-one likes us etc" as another pea roller trickles past him into the net. That is not giving 100%.
  • Options
    I put the first silly thread down to stupidity, no one is that silly twice, see ya
  • Options
    "Sadam Insane"

You gotta laugh ain't ya
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]If the money was right Semedo would play for Millwall next season song or not.

They don't get paid cheques anymore Len, I think it's all done by BACS.

Indeed young man (as Brian Clough might have said).

I'm speaking figuratively.
  • Options
    if sullivan is out to get a new club next season then i would expect he will try 100 % if given a chance! if i remember he was pretty good for brighton! im not sure but he may have been in goal then brighton beat man city in cup a few seasons ago
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Not really important but wondering why he wrote "sorry CAFC fans ha ha" on twitter? Just curious, im sure it's nothing.