Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton V West Ham (Any Fancy a Charlton Life All Dayer?)

edited February 2007 in General Charlton
Big game, Saturday 3.00pm KO, perfect excuse for Charlton Life All Dayer. Myself, Carlsberg, Carter & MCS have all decided we are not driving & starting on it at 11.00am & staying after the game for as long as co-herent at least. Anyone else up for it ?

Comments

• Options
    dood, nice work was going to post up a similar one.

Good idea man!
  • Options
    pair of munsters.

anyway dont people normally have all dayers on match day? its just a foregone conclusion.

i think that day is going to be lively on and off the pitch...
  • Options
    lively is prob the best way to describe! gonna be a good un!
  • Options
    i think that day is going to be lively on and off the pitch...[/quote]

Whatever do you mean?
  • Options
    you know.
  • Options
    Tickets secured for Westham.
    Pass secured from the missus
    Lucky socks retrieved from rubbish bin.
    beer money sorted......
    anything else I've missed??

where and when we meeting up then ?
  • Options
    i could bring down some pancakes ;-)
  • Options
    Blimey Suzi's makin Pancakes, is that gonna be our pre-match brekkie ? Start of 11.00am at Pub to be decided as yet. MCS do you think Mortain will be up for this Geez ?
  • Options
    i reckon so, but he reads CL so ya might get an answer from him!

Only trouble is whe bloke he goes with like to drink in a westham/away fans pub, so not really sure, altho i no Mortain hates the Anti!
  • Options
    its pancake week innit.

is it warm enough for a meet down the anchor yet? or do we save that till proper spring?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its pancake week innit.

is it warm enough for a meet down the anchor yet? or do we save that till proper spring?
  • Options
    i agree with curb it. every home match turns into an all-dayer.
    see you saturday 11o'c 04 mcs & ketman?
  • Options
    Sorry not this weekend fella, gotta go Dog Racing at Wimbledon after game for mates Birthday so driving this week.
  • Options
    Just check the WHU website, it sold out to season ticket priority post applications.
    Tickets weren't evem meant to be processed until tomorrow.

Good job i sent my application a week or so back, got my tickets.
    Really looking forward to this one.
    Ollie, I'll see where my old man wants to drink pre-game.
    I think he wants to meet up with harry so don;t really think he's too fussed about going somewhere packed with west ham.
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2007
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]i agree with curb it. every home match turns into an all-dayer.
    see you saturday 11o'c[strike]04[/strike]mcs & ketman?

i will come and see you guys for a few light refreshments, cant get too ruined as i got someones engagemet Part-eh (eh mortain)

[cite]Posted By: Mortain[/cite]Just check the WHU website, it sold out to season ticket priority post applications.
    Tickets weren't evem meant to be processed until tomorrow.

Good job i sent my application a week or so back, got my tickets.
    Really looking forward to this one.
    Ollie, I'll see where my old man wants to drink pre-game.
    I think he wants to meet up with harry so don;t really think he's too fussed about going somewhere packed with west ham.

Well looks like the bugle it is then Mortain, be good to see ol harry, i owe him a pint from Manure away last game last season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Big game, Saturday 3.00pm KO, perfect excuse for Charlton Life All Dayer. Myself, Carlsberg, Carter & MCS have all decided we are not driving & starting on it at 11.00am & staying after the game for as long as co-herent at least. Anyone else up for it ?

im psyching myself up for it now!!!!!

i know every sat should be an all day'r but some of us take turns to drive. be nice for all of us to get the train up and get completely f**k faced!

ketters think we should start earlier than that! few liveners on the train on the way up, then breakfast, then pub.
  • Options
    May just come up for a few beers after???
  • Options
    What a game this is going to be!

In the pub at selhurst before the preston FA Cup game (yep i was one of the huge 8'800 turn out that day), we were talking about this game and saying its the sort of game you'd like to go to as a neutral. It will have all the intensity of a Play-Off.

Ithink all the pressure is now on the Ammers, the media buried CAFC weeks ago, but in the following weeks whilst WHUFC have spent big, CAFC have closed the gap.

Going to be a cracker of a game.

And my money's on the addicks.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]May just come up for a few beers after???

nice one geez, you defo should do that, although i sense a messy one on the cards!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: son of selhurst[/cite]What a game this is going to be!

And my money's on the addicks.

so you would think it would be on the telly. the wingnuts. tho im glad its a 3pm kick off to be honst.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news, the double booking was halved and I am out all day and evening!
    Roll call for the Bugle -

Me
    OMC
    Mortain
    Cheeserolls
    Bacon and Mrs
    Peakey and Daughter
  • Options
    I'm new here, but will come if welcome, till I have to go meet the hammer friends.
  • Options
    Stu everyone is welcome add WSS to that list as well as Carlsberg, Carter MCS & myself. We'll be in there from around 11.15am ish. If you are not too sure who to look out for look for the young fella with the ridiculous looking ginger beard, we'll be in that group!
  • Options
    he's a good meeting point young Ollie !

Stu, they're a very friendly bunch mate. Good looking ? No, Intelligent ? Definately No, but very friendly ! :-)
  • Options
    oi, my beard is fantastic. stu, just find me, as ketters says a ginger beard, thats me, or if you wanna look in the pics part of this site, in the valley tours section, i am the one sitting in the boardroom on the top table where the managers speak into the microphone, in a green 'goldie looking chain' style jacket! good lookin fooker aint i!
  • Options
    I'll be found sharing a glass of Shiraz with my mate Kammy
  • Options
    Anyone gunna be in the Oak, we'll be there for about 1....that's the earliest time I can get the pass to start.....though it does extend to the rugby afterwards.....
  • Options
    Who's coming to Lucky Soul in the evening then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: iansarge[/cite]Anyone gunna be in the Oak, we'll be there for about 1....that's the earliest time I can get the pass to start.....though it does extend to the rugby afterwards.....

yup, i'll be there from about 1.30/2ish before the game and then for a few hours after the game i reckon
  • Options
    Ollie, heard from the old man.
    Him charley, harry and his mob will be getting to the bugle around 1:30, so add those to the list.
    Just waiting to hear from Matt if he's coming or not.