Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

league 2

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
watching cfield v roth.............great game...exciting .....all the players WANT to play.....

Comments

• Options
    3-0 Chesterfield, excellent third goal.
  • Options
    i like jack lester ! a bit mendonca like :)
  • Options
    yes, funny that..........played together at Grimsby.
  • Options
    I hope league 2 is exciting, might give us something to look forward to.
  • Options
    Yes lots of new grounds to visit , I'm sure we'd walk it n league 2, just how we thought we would in league one.
  • Options
    A couple of weeks ago, in response to someone's post, I said no chance of us
    going to League Two. Now.......let's say I'm not so sure!
  • Options
    Well I suppose we will be able to say we've watched Charlton in all four divisions of the football league.

Man Utd and Arsenal fans can't say that!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Well I suppose we will be able to say we've watched Charlton in all four divisions of the football league.

Man Utd and Arsenal fans can't say that!

now thats real football!!
  • Options
    yeah real football , real grounds ,real fans

fook reality i want premiership fantasy football not fooking park football
  • Options
    Why stop at the 4th division?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFC_Connor[/cite]I hope league 2 is exciting, might give us something to look forward to.

Huh, we will have trouble playing in that division - full of cloggers with no skill. We only perform against the good sides and, of course, each team will raise its game when it comes to The Valley.
  • Options
    I still don't think we will get relegated 48 points in itself might even be enough. I really cannot see not getting at least 3/4 points in the run in.

If Powell had not won his first four games it may have been very different .