Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is it bad that...

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
I can honestly say, in the last few weeks ive been more interested the results of Palace and teams around them than I have Charlton... I know its sad, but seeing them relegated is the only thing thats gonna give any me pleasure this season. Given up on us this season and as long as we dont go down i really dont care what happens. I'll still be at games singing my heart out, but lets write this season off, start fresh and build for next year. COYR!

Comments

• Options
    You've managed to start off by saying how you don't care what happens but end off with a COYR, lol. I wrote this season off after MK Dons. As much as I want them to, Palace won't go down. The other teams around them are too s**t to sort themselves out.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: EGAddick[/cite]You've managed to start off by saying how you don't care what happens but end off with a COYR, lol. I wrote this season off after MK Dons. As much as I want them to, Palace won't go down. The other teams around them are too s**t to sort themselves out.

Still rather we win, wont ruin my weekends as much...
    Think ive found the problem though, i started seeing a bird after the 4 wins... 1 point from a possible 24 since ive been seeing her!