Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WTF

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
Where is my post about Parkinson? Someone explain the rules to me, is this a private club??????????????
WTF is going on? I have listened to tossers on here for far too long, we are entitled to some serious debate ???
SURELY??????

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: masicat[/cite]Where is my post about Parkinson? Someone explain the rules to me, is this a private club??????????????
    WTF is going on? I have listened to tossers on here for far too long, we are entitled to some serious debate ???

SURELY??????

I agree.

Think it got pulled when we started bickering.
  • Options
    The first rules of CL is YOU DO NOT.....
  • Options
    SINK!

;-)
  • Options
    its admin ball, if they want ti take it down they can, we don't pay anything for the service so we can't complain.
  • Options
    keep your nut down masicat
  • Options
    your not part of the clique ......
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Why not use one of the 94238752438975243895 already existing threads on the very same topic?
  • Options
    im new to this forum please excuse my niavety but what does SINK mean thankyou R.
  • Options
    It means some twat wants to be the boss of you ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razorray0[/cite]im new to this forum please excuse my niavety but what does SINK mean thankyou R.

You can still comment on threads ,but the thread will no longer continue to rise to the top of the board. Usually sunk, if it's the same subject already being discussed elsewhere or perhaps if there is a big row going on.
  • Options
    thankyou covered end
  • Options
    now what about sticky
  • Options
    Means you've been looking at the new bird on countdown thread!

Just be careful you don't scroll down and hit the picture of Dave Rudd while you're in the process................
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: razorray0[/cite]now what about sticky

Sticky means that the thread is "stuck" at the top of page 1 by admin. Usually for important posts.