Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

div 2

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
anyone else looking forward to visiting new grounds next season

Comments

• Options
    WUM or generally a twat?
  • Options
    Oh do fuck off.
  • Options
    just trying to lighten the mood of things and to see past all the doom and gloom not everything written is meant to be taken at face value been reading threads on this site for 2 hours and its depressing reading thought some of you might like to smile for once lets face it we got little else to smile at lately
  • Options
    I did have a look at this today - Oxford away will / would be good. I remember us taking a few there some time back, must have been early or mid 90s.
  • Options
    AFC Wimbledon hopefully
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]AFC Wimbledon hopefully

Nah been there in pre season, not all that.
  • Options
    I would love "div 2" next season seeing as we are already in Div3!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Oh do fuck off.[/quote]

Post of the week, could not have put it better myself.
  • Options
    have you been to chesterfield's bnet stadium then !! ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razorray0[/cite]anyone else looking forward to visiting new grounds next season
    Didn't take long for the CL keyboard warriors to get stuck into you, did it..?

I'd love to visit Accrington Stanley, who? exactly..!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Ronnie Moore has left Rotherham United. Love his comments after the 5 - 0 defeat from friday's night game at Chesterfield.

Speaking to Sky after the five-nil defeat, Millers Manager, Ronnie Moore said his team were gutless and if he'd had a gun he would have shot them.

'It was embarrassing, lacklustre and gutless. I have picked an eleven to come here and do a job, the selection was down to me and I thought they could compete. If I'd have had a gun I'd shoot them. We made Jack Lester look like Ronaldinho.

'We said a lot at half-time and at least we had a bit of a go but the defending for the fourth goal was embarrassing.

'I can't pick out one of my players who have done well and I think we've made them look better than they are and they have met a poor side tonight. It was like men against boys tonight but why? It was such an important game for the football club and two and a half thousand of our fans here so at least give some blood and some guts and have a real go. I can only apologise to the supporters.

'They will come in and see the video and there will be no hiding place for anybody. It was a gutless performance and they've let me down and themselves down. They want to walk around with a box over their heads
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Ronnie Moore has left Rotherham United. Love his comments after the 5 - 0 defeat from friday's night game at Chesterfield.

He said his players should be walking round Rotherham "with boxes on their heads", made Jack Lester look like Ronaldhinho, accused his players of being gutless, and if had a gun he would shoot them!

That surprises me. Has he been sacked or resigned.
  • Options
    "Ronnie Moore has left his position as manager of Rotherham after 18 months in charge, reports BBC Radio Sheffield.

The Millers, who were third in League Two at the end of February, have since picked up three points from five games.

They now lie five points adrift of the automatic promotion places after a run of five games without a win, including Saturday's 5-0 defeat at Chesterfield.

Andy Liddle, Paul Warne and Andy Dibble are expected to take temporary charge for Friday's game at Lincoln.

It was Moore's second spell in charge of Rotherham after previously managing the Yorkshire club between 1997 and 2005, leading them to back-to-back promotions from the old Division Three to Division One"
  • Options
    im heartbroken
  • Options
    I can't help feeling that you are going to wind a lot of us up razoray0.
  • Options
    "If I'd have had a gun I'd shoot them."

I think it is a total disgrace that a football manager is encouraging the use of guns and advocating such violence. I hope the FA look into this, its shocking, its disgusting, and its a long way down from this horse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razorray0[/cite]im heartbroken

Counselling is recommended
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DRF[/cite]"If I'd have had a gun I'd shoot them."

I think it is a total disgrace that a football manager is encouraging the use of guns and advocating such violence. I hope the FA look into this, its shocking, its disgusting, and its a long way down from this horse.

Agree. I have written to Ronnie demanding an apology and the £2 I paid for him in 1980-something back
  • Options
    i have no intention of winding anybody up mr guru i am a loyal and dedicated charlton man that comment i made was to lighten the mood of doom and gloom i hope i didnt cause any offence to anyone but sometimes u need to smile lifes to short to be serious 24 7
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    Agree. I have written to Ronnie demanding an apology and the £2 I paid for him in 1980-something back

September 1983, Henry.

You only paid £2 ....?

The rest of us put in a tenner each.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Henners was a poor student then (in more ways than one...). He is much younger than the cardigans suggest. ;-)