Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swear page?

edited March 2011 in General Charlton
To the powers that be:

Could we please have an allotted swear page (sticky) where anything / any language goes? Obviously with a black boxed warning (as seen on any N.W.A record) so as not to upset (or offend) the more sensitive CL visitor.

I think we all need such a place right now to get out all of our hurt, hate and nastiness in one place so as to free up the other threads from said abusive comments.

Can this be done immediately? I for one will be in need of such a facility on my return from The Valley tomorrow night!

Thanking you in advance ;-) Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. (Is that the secret code?)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Are you being serious? ###############..... ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    ######## i hate you ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Cuckin hate work
    Cuckin hate watching Fharlton at the moment
    Cuckin like the weather........

...........you twats.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]Are you being serious? ###############..... ;-)
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]######## i hate you ;-)

I guess the idea was not accepted by the clique...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]
    I guess the idea was not accepted by the #######..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]To the powers that be:

Could we please have an allotted swear page (sticky) where anything / any language goes? Obviously with a black boxed warning (as seen on any N.W.A record) so as not to upset (or offend) the more sensitive CL visitor.

I think we all need such a place right now to get out all of our hurt, hate and nastiness in one place so as to free up the other threads from said abusive comments.

Can this be done immediately? I for one will be in need of such a facility on my return from The Valley tomorrow night!

Thanking you in advance ;-) Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. (Is that the secret code?)
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]I guess the idea was not accepted by the clique...

Damn it I got the wrong code!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robert[/cite]
    I guess the idea was not accepted by the #######..

Robert "likes this"
  • Options
    How about if we all change an F swear word to a C and vice versa: Eg. Cuck You / You don't know anything about fussball you Funt?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]To the powers that be:

Why don't you just join the clique, you get carte blanche to be rude to fellow lifers plus an unlimited use of profanity and abuse...
  • Options
    Whats the point in changing it?

We wll know what is meant so leave as is, as when you read it in your head you read the swear word or its replacement, and if anyone sasy but kids read it i really dont think a kid would NOT know what was meant by c*nt or Funt, or Feck or F*ck or Cuck
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Why don't you just join the clique, you get carte blanche to be rude to fellow lifers plus an unlimited use of profanity and abuse...

No I like to 'keep it real'

Plus I'm in the Masonic Temple anyway (that's on the square)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Why don't you just join the clique, you get carte blanche to be rude to fellow lifers plus an unlimited use of profanity and abuse...

No I like to 'keep it real'

Plus I'm in the Masonic Temple anyway (that's on the square)
    Have you got any vacancies...?
  • Options
    You noncing bunch of schlong finaglers
  • Options
    This thread will be mobbed tomorrow night... you'll see ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red5[/cite]This thread will be mobbed tomorrow night... you'll see ;-)
    You're not cucking wrong there...
  • Options
    How the f*** can I join this revered clique??? Would be great to know!
  • Options
    love it im the ciggest bunt of the lot red5 u make me laugh keep it up
  • Options
    See you all later on then for a swearathon? Even the clique will not be able to resist being on here tonight. Hope I'm wrong though!

Then, after tonight's game we'll all get to say Cee U Next Tueday (Rochdale away), ahem.
  • Options
    Shouldn't that be 'blique'..?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Shouldn't that be 'blique'..?

or flique